shape
carat
color
clarity

Hubby''s New Wedding Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I''m still waiting for my new wedding ring - the crisscut baguette eternity ring that I posted earlier. (Two more weeks!!! Arrggghhh!!)

But lucky Hubby got his new ring today. We took a few quick pictures & I thought I''d share.
1.gif

This one is with flash...

Hubbysnewweddingring.JPG

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is platinum and made by Novell.

Without flash....

Hubbysnewweddingring2.JPG

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
We chose this one because it is similar to his old wedding ring which we had custom made.

Here is the old wedding ring. The old ring is about 5 mm.

theoriginalweddingring.JPG

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
You can see the wear on the old ring.
1.gif

Now it lives on my middle finger. It''s a bit big but not too bad.

These are the two rings together.

With flash....

holdinghands2.JPG

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
This one without flash...

The old ring is platinum as well. It''s really heavy!

The new ring is - I think - about 8 mm. I think the wider size is a bit better for Hubby.

holdinghands1.JPG

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Oooohhh... I love it!!! How different! I can''t wait to see what yours looks like!!!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Last one - close up of the new ring. I love the two tone look it has - even though it is all platinum. The center part is handwoven and has a matte, slightly textured finish which makes a contrast with the shiny outer bands.

We''re really happy with the new ring. I like to see my guy with some new bling.
9.gif

But I still can''t wait for mine!!!

thenewweddingring.JPG

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I really like the look of hand braided plat or gold on a band.Good choice!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2007 1:08:31 AM
Author: Neveah
Oooohhh... I love it!!! How different! I can''t wait to see what yours looks like!!!
We thought that Hubby''s new ring would echo my new ring because both have the outer bands. So I think they will look like they go together but not be matchy.

Did I mention I''m dying to get my ring??
39.gif
I called my jeweler to whine at him about it.
2.gif
Just as a joke - he & I get along really well. Eyes light up when I and my wallet walk in. LOL!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/7/2007 5:30:49 AM
Author: LadyAmythyst69

We thought that Hubby''s new ring would echo my new ring because both have the outer bands. So I think they will look like they go together but not be matchy.

39.gif
2.gif
Just as a joke - he & I get along really well. Eyes light up when I and my wallet walk in. LOL!
LA, I really like the look of your husband''s new ring! The braiding is so cool. I know what you mean about your jeweler, LOL. It''s pretty sad when you walk into the store and the whole group of sales associates all yell out your name. I guess it''s our version of Cheers and with that I am really, really dating myself!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2007 9:39:40 AM
Author: Catmom

Date: 11/7/2007 5:30:49 AM
Author: LadyAmythyst69

39.gif
2.gif
LA, I really like the look of your husband''s new ring! The braiding is so cool. I know what you mean about your jeweler, LOL. It''s pretty sad when you walk into the store and the whole group of sales associates all yell out your name. I guess it''s our version of Cheers and with that I am really, really dating myself!
Luckily it''s one of those discount diamond places and everything is custom made so I can''t impulse buy!

What''s really bad is when jewelry stores start calling you up and telling you about all the new pieces they got in that you would just love...yikes! Pretty soon they will start making house calls. LOL!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your hubby''s new ring, very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results