shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion cut engagement ring with baguette band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations - your ring is lovely. I love the baguettes!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I agree. It is very cool to have something that looks classic, but with a twist. So pretty! Well done!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it-the baguette setting is awesome! So unique and gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!

themrs

Rough_Rock
Your setting is amazing!!! The ring is awesome.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! I love the cushion / baguette combo. Very elegant!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and diamond! Very unique; just lovely!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

I really love that baguette band... I love the contrast to the cushion while not taking away from the cushion (and that cushion is gorgeous!). Very pretty ring
21.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, your ring is so beautiful and unique! Cushions are one of my favorite stones and yours looks so pretty with the baguettes like that.
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 11:09:57 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Your ring is beautiful, Sassee!! Don''t be apprehensive about posting it! We love seeing a beautiful ring like this!

I have to agree definitely YUMMMO with a Capital YUM. That is one beautiful cushion and it looks
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
On your finger. I have to agree cushions in OZ are hard (the weird looks I would get from S.A''s :K) to find and then to find a nice one is harder, Yours on the other hand is to die for :D.

I will just go back to staring :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results