shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash 3 stone U-Prong? Anyone have one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crowmama

Shiny_Rock
Hey all. It''s been awhile, but I am tinkering ideas for a three-stone project. Anyone have the Whiteflash 3 stone U-Prong? Pics? Or, if you have opinions, please share... thank you!

crowmama

Shiny_Rock
Bump!

If nobody seems to have this WF style, I''d still be interested in hearing some comments about the design. I''m considering it for a 3stone project, and it would have a pear center. I love the simple trellis design, but don''t know if WF can accomodate a pear center with two side rounds...

Thank you!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would ask WF about the pear stone. They are really lovely to deal with so just pick up the phone
1.gif

As for the design, I really like it. It seems really ornate, I love the small side diamonds. Very pretty.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I did a search and couldn''t find any pictures on PS of the setting you are talking about, however it is lovely. Please come back and post when/if you get an update from WF. I must admit that I am very curious about how this particular setting will look with a pear shaped center stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results