shape
carat
color
clarity

Lost Cat from San Diego Fires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Dear All,

Isabel in the picture was evacuated from North County due to the fires, and was lost in the area around 6th and Arbor in Hillcrest. This poor kitty has never been outside before and her owners miss her terribly. If any of you see her please post here and I will try to help get the kitty reunited with her owner. Thanks!!

Isabel_SD.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh what a sweet baby, I hope they find her. Fingers, toes, knuckles, knees, and anything else I can find is crossed.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
OH goodness, poor thing. I hope they are reunited.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t want to post in case somebody thought I could help... but my heart breaks for her out in the world.

I am sure as she is such a cutie somebody has her and I hope she will be reunited.

God bless pets. Especially lost or scared pets who just need big cuddles.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to all your good thoughts and prayers. I will continue asking around in Hillcrest. I only fear because since this neighborhood is near Canyon, sometimes coyotes come down at night to get "food". I pray this little kitty is not being harmed in the outdoor!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh zhuzhu my heart goes out to Isabel and her family--what a precious little lady! I do hope that they are reunited very soon, and in the very least, I hope Isabel is cuddled up right now in a very loving rescue home.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Did you try posting an ad on craigslist? I see a bunch of missing ads there because of the fire. I just hate hearing when animals go missing
8.gif

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Oh goodness, my heart goes out to them!

Phoning all the shelters/rescue organizations is a good idea, as well as flyers and posting on craigslist and similar sites. Have they tried putting out food and a blanket or piece of clothing that smells like them (the owners?) Animals have a way of protecting themselves from harms way and perhaps their kitty just needs something with their scent on it to bring him/her back home!

I hope kitty is somewhere safe for the time being and that they are reunited soon!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope she wasn''t declawed (shamelessly adding another reason to the list)....so that she can at least defend herself in this sort of unforseen situation.

Still praying that kitty gets reunited with its owners, and that someone has taken her in meanwhile.

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
zhuzhu,
I live in Hillcrest. I''ll keep my eyes peeled. I feel so, so sad for the owners.

I''m currently feeding a skinny gray/white cat that won''t let me near him (yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results