shape
carat
color
clarity

Confectionary, candy, sweets and choc…..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2007 11:45:56 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
Date: 10/31/2007 9:42:51 PM

Author: TravelingGal

Ew...I hate candy corn. Am I the only one?

Peanut cups...chocolate cups filled with a peanut buttery substance that is usually gritty. Yum yum.
14.gif

I have to say (and I''ll probably get flamed) that American mass market chocolate is pretty disgusting. TGuy won''t touch the stuff.

You are definitely not the only one!! I HATE candy corn! I also hate those little pumpkin things that taste like candy corn. Yucko.

I''ll agree- American commercial chocolate stink. I''d take Cadbury over Hershey''s any day. I can''t wait for Easter and Cadbury eggs!!

Oh OUpeargirl....I think I had blocked out the memory of those horrid orange pumpkin thingys out of self-preservation! I''ve always hated those and candy corn, but when I was little, everyone else loved them, so I used to try one each year to try to convince myself that they were good. Yuck!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
whoops, computer problem! sorry for the double post with the first one having the name wrong!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
oh, this is easy! I love Aero bars! Not so easy to find in the states but when my grandmother travels to Canada she brings me a bag full. Love them!
Also, my local supermarket just started carrying them in the foreign food aisle so I may be in trouble!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I''m not a huge Cadbury fan - they tried to have it renamed as vegelate a few years back as there is so little chocolate in it - although I did go on the factory tour in Bournville which was fun, and it smelt so chocolately everywhere! However, they have bought Green & Blacks which is great.

I bought some CandyCorn while I was in the US and thought it was horrible!

My favourites:

Bendix Bittermints - mmmm, very bitter chocolate over a mint disc.

Jelly Belly beans - I like the candy corn one of these best (hence why I bought the above - it was not the same taste
29.gif
)

Vosges Chocolate - I discovered them in Chicago, and heard they are about to bring them to Selfridges in London. To die for!

Fortnum and Mason Truffles
18.gif

Opal Fruits - now known as Starburst, which are fruit flavoured sweeties

Aniseed balls and cough candy.

Those nasty Haribo cola bottles with the fizzy sugar.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Ewww I''m in the candy corn haters group. My favorite are Ferrer Rocher chocolates. They are chocolate and crunchy hazelnut on the outside with a thin wafer shell and gooey chocolate and whole hazelnut inside. I''m a "nut" for hazelnuts!... sorry, couldn''t resist. I really like red twizzlers... all black licorice is disgusting to me though. "Bit O Honey" is good and kind of seems almost healthy
2.gif

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Oh Bit O Honey - I was just looking for those not long ago - I haven''t had them since I was a little kid. They are SO good!!

And count me among the anti-candy-corn group. Ick... it''s simply too sweet and flavorless.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 1:45:35 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
12:30am there is not an ounce of sugar in my house... and I am forced to lick my monitor...I am so ashamed. Please end it before I eat my mouse. For goodness sakes...no more lurid pictures. Have mercy.

DKS, This one is just for you...

choc%20lg.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Darn, didn''t attatch
7.gif

Have Fudge!

fudge.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Cadbury and Wispa! Candy corn must have a shelf life of FOREVER, and although i don''t like it much, I''ll have a small handful at this time of year. I''m not a fan of Twizzlers or anything licorice. Basically, chocolate is my favorite, and European chocolate is fabulous!

Nutella is one of my all time favorite treats, and i love Nutella and banana crepes. Yum!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Can you guys get the 5kg jars of Nutella that they have in Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results