shape
carat
color
clarity

Vegas Proposal Perhaps???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend.
Here is the story. We are ordering the stone from Whiteflash on Tuesday, so it would more than likely get here on Wednesday. My BF, tells me just a couple of hours ago, he was watching a golf tournament on tv in Vegas, so he got the itch. We were going to go to Vegas last week, but did not. We go often. Well ,then he says "lets go this weekend", I said "are you serious, you want to go" and he says "yes". Well we were supposed to go to the jewelry mart in LA, to look at settings. (i"ve been there twice last week). So I remind him that we were so supposed to do this, and he says, "oh well then I guess we won''t." and I said "oh yeah, like if there''s a choice, vegas, or settings) I''d take Vegas, it''s OUR place. He then says, "well if I get out early then we can go on Thursday and take care of it then". So we can leave for Vegas Friday morning.
36.gif

Okay . I was shocked! I thought oh, well, I guess we''ll look when we get back....I wasn''t going to give up Vegas..to look at settings..I''m already thrilled that the diamond is going to come in this week. Yay! So the fact that he had wanted to take care of it before we went to Vegas kind of baffled me. Proposal in Vegas..I don''t know....I almost wish he had not said that, because I might just be getting my hopes up..UGH!!! So now I can''t stop thinking about it..

I guess it all really depends on whether or not we do go on Thursday, find a setting, get it set, and walk away with it all put together...ugh..now I''m coming down from my cloud
40.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Please, don''t pick a setting just to have it done before you leave for LV! If anything, pop it into a temp plain prong setting until you decide what you really want...

bluebubbles

Rough_Rock
Sorry, this is off topic, but I just want to chime in and say that my BF and I LOVE Vegas too!!! I wish you the best and hopethat you''ll get your proposal. Let us know how it goes.
5.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Bluebubbles,,Vegas is tons of fun!!!There''s just a different energy there!

WeightLifterChick

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 12:05:50 PM
Author: surfgirl
Please, don''t pick a setting just to have it done before you leave for LV! If anything, pop it into a temp plain prong setting until you decide what you really want...
I agree. And with that said, I''m keeping my fingers crossed for you, louisvgirl! Keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results