shape
carat
color
clarity

NEW model Tacori anyone seen this in person? opinions on its look?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

siknastyinc

Rough_Rock
the Tacori model ht 251012x looks like this... i have a 1.04 rb for it and my gf has a 4.5 sz finger do you think the ring will be too bulky? and or do you think the 1ct will be over powered? also what are your general thoughts on this look? i hope yall like this bc ive put my heart into this whole venture i want it to be perfect. thanks to all on pricescope yall have helped make an idiot a more knowledgeable idiot
26.gif

100751-1.JPG

siknastyinc

Rough_Rock
any opinions are welcome bc from what i understand i cant see this in person before i buy
32.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have not seen that setting in person BUT I wanted to respond anyways. I have a Tacori in 4.5 and it is a rather thick band (around 6 mm) I love it. It does not overpower my hand at all (my whole hand is small too since I am only 5''1") Do you have a local jeweler that carries Tacori? Tacori WILL send a sample to that store for you to see in person. Also remember they are very delicate settings. Magnified they tend to look bulkier but the milgrain and details are VERY fine. Good luck. Hope this was helpful!

Lane

Shiny_Rock

Hi there,

I'm new at this, but I actually think that setting is terrific for a diamond of that size. The gradients on the side will add sparkle, but it looks meant to be balanced, as opposed to overwhelmed by the stone. I am actually completely in love with this one (I'll add the photo) -- it looks based on the same design? I found it on the Tacori mainpage, but haven't found it in the lineup, so don't have the number. Which do people prefer? Do others think that diamonds all the way around are uncomfortable? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

tcri19759.jpg.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lane, I think channel set diamonds (like the setting you showed) are VERY comfortable as an eternity style. My wedding band is channel set princess diamonds. Feels as nice as a plain band. I will warn you about any resizing problems. I am grateful my e-ring only has stones half way since Tacoris are pricey. Might be the hormones talking (I am 9 months pregnant) but I kind of wish I had gone 1/2 or 3/4 way for my wedding band. I am very nervous it will not fit me even after I lose the baby weight. Just something to think about!

ETA: every Tacori is made to order so you could easily get it with stones going 1/2 or 3/4 of the way. I had a custom head made since I have an EC (setting designed for a RB) at no extra cost.

siknastyinc

Rough_Rock
thanks to both of yall and teh resizing thing is the only thing i have heard one needs to be aware of. and the picture i posted can be found in tacori''s gallery and it is the same ring as the one lane posted just in the 1/2 version. the last 12x at the end of the model number i posted represents the half version. thanks again for yalls input i hope she loves it!!!
18.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that ring is gorgeous!!! And I love it in the half version, too! She will love it!!!!!!!!!

siknastyinc

Rough_Rock
i pray so bc i havent seen this ring in person and i guess i will being buying it blindly
40.gif
17.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
She will be blown away. Please post pics when you get them. FYI I think our Tacori too almost the whole 8 weeks. So plan ahead if you want to propose during the holidays.

siknastyinc

Rough_Rock
thanks TEring, i just had the weirdest thing happen i ran across a part of this forum where u were asking about DS and after reading i noticed that you must not live real far from me. im not asking where it just made me smile bc i live in high point. congrats on the baby and thanks for the input ill post pictures as soon as i can my diamond is due to arrive today im bout to lose my head im so excited about it
36.gif
32.gif
18.gif
26.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
That's a gorgeous setting! It'll look like a rock on her tiny fingers! And I mean that in a very good way. I dont think it'll look bulky but perhaps you can find a Tacori dealer who can bring in that setting for you to look at? Remember, you're looking at it magnified a gazillion times so it looks bulkier than in real life. I'm guessing it's antiquey and gorgeous in real life.

jerseygrl

Rough_Rock
Hi siknastyinc-

I recently tried this setting on at MILANJ diamonds in King of Prussia, PA. The setting was very beautiful, but a bit "too much" on my finger (size 6.5). In addition to being set too high for my liking, it felt very bulky (and too blingy, but that wouldn''t bother most ladies around here)...

I may just have a preference for more ''delicate'' settings, but I would really suggest having your GF try on settings to find out what looks best on her hand. The setting really is more bulky than it looks in pictures
37.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you. I am due any day now. I live in Charlotte, so not too far away (though I have never even been to high point before) I am sure the diamond and the setting will be stunning. Now you need to work on a proposal idea! EVERYONE will ask her so you gotta make it good.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results