shape
carat
color
clarity

White Dress, White Flowers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I was wondering... if you''re wearing a white dress and have white flowers, do the flowers have to match the exact shade of white on the dress? I''m wondering because I haven''t ordered my dress yet but am thinking about possibly using silk flowers. I don''t want to order the flowers and then realize a couple of months later that they (*gasp*) don''t exactly match my dress when it comes in. Do you think it matters?

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Unless you are allergic or something, I think you should use real flowers for you and your bridesmaids bouquets. I would use less expensive flowers etc. You probably could use silk fllowers in the centerpieces and decor to save money.

As for the color white, I really wouldn''t worry about it perfectly matching.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Nope! I don''t think they need to match perfectly. I think having them slightly off will help your flowers stand out.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
If they match perfectly you won''t be able to really see them.

And yeah, I agree that by the time you spend the money on really good silk flowers, you''re better off using real ones.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
sum brings up a good point about the contrast. i thought all along i wanted off-white roses to go with my dress, which was lace and i was afraid of having the flowers be too busy against the dress. my florist and photographer both piped in that the flowers would be ''lost'' in photos against the dress unless there was some contrast.
i ended up keeping it simple in terms of one color, but went with all dark red that really popped in the photos, without competing with my gown.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results