shape
carat
color
clarity

Are my rings too loose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
My ering was a bit loose when I first got it but I thought that after I get the wedding ring they would feel tighther together. I''m not used to wear rings and I thought tight rings might not be too comfortable. Now I have them both they still feel kind of loose when my hands are dry, but not enought to slid off my fingers. But when my hands are wet or damp (after I wash my hands, etc) my rings become super loose and can slid off my finger if I'' m not careful. Is this too loose, or common? thanks

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you might need them resized if you feel they will actually slip off. You don''t want to lose them. I would pop into your jeweller and ask their opinion.
1.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
I had the same problem. Would fit fine under normal circumstances, but if I washed my hands it would slip right off. I asked the jeweler (the store where the setting was bought) and it turned out that I needed a 5.5 instead of the 6.5 that my ring was to make it stay on with out slipping off!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results