shape
carat
color
clarity

A few more Jas12 wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies--i am going to actually post a few more wedding pics (nearly 3 months later!) b/c i have some time to kill before hubby gets home.

I apologise in advance if some are poor quality, big or small--i suck big time at resizing...need a lesson!

to start off--the wedding party: It was a chilly windy day--good thing you can''t really see my red nose

web2.jpg

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
"muskoka chairs" for those canadians out there

look at DH''s face--poor thing, we were cold!

web3.jpg

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
fun shot

web4.jpg

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Mom, sister (my MOH) and me--at sunset on the deck outside the reception area

web5.jpg

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
My Grandparents

web6.jpg

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Candy Buffet--this isn''t a great pic--it''s missing my cute silver scoops, pink wax bags and brown ''dot stickers'' to seal them with

Even the chocolates had tiny swiss dots on them --to match my dress, invites and vanilla labels of course hehe--subtle theme

web7.jpg

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
I like the emotion in this one: walking down the aisle after the ''i dos"

web8.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
WOWZA! I just love the swiss dot theme! And you captured such fun moments in the pics!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You and your hubby are adorable. You are preggers right?! I bet you are a super cute preggo lady too!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
How funny I always thought you would have dark hair! You were a beautiful bride Jas! Everything looked great. Now we need to see some belly shots
1.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
you guys look so cute and your dress is wonderful...and what a gorgeous looking wedding party!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the pics! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Oh and congratulations by the way!! I lurk on the pregnancy thread occasionally.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a beauty you are! Your wedding planning to the spoons and stickers on the candy bar...was really great. I love your color choices.

Did you say there are more images? I missed the first run. Glad I got to see these. I will go back and find the rest. You really were a beautiful Bride!!

DKS

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I really like those bm dresses,
and your dress is so beautiful-
what a beautiful bride, and new married couple-thanks for sharing these
and congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 10:39:55 PM
Author: labbielove
Gorgeous! I really like those bm dresses,
and your dress is so beautiful-
what a beautiful bride, and new married couple-thanks for sharing these
and congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
I 2nd that!

Where did you get your BM dresses?? I live in Ontario and we call them Adirondack chairs!!lol
great pictures, everyone looks so relaxed and happy!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
You and your husband are adorable! I love looking at your wedding pictures! They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing more pictures with us!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Sophie--the BM dresses are from the Bay (i got that at the Eatons centre location--in T.O). I just guessed everyone''s size, bought them off the rack and luckily they fit all the girls with no alterations required!
and yes, Adirondack chairs are probably the ''official'' name--i think the cottagers in Muskoka (where the wedding took place) have claimed that name as their own

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
couple more--forgot to add these invite photos

--letterpress with dotted image (i drew myself and sent to invite company) the pink band just slips up or down in order to read the print

web11.jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Jas, you are gorgeous!! Now I remember seeing your photos a few months ago, but I hadn''t made the connection between those wedding photos and YOU on the preggo thread -- I love associating a face to a name!

You guys are such a beautiful couple, and the wedding looks perfect!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Jas, as always, you are just beautiful!

And I adore your invites! How have I missed those before?

Thanks again for sharing!

And I hadn''t heard you were expecting, so many more congrats!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is all amazing! Loved the colors and the setting is great, and you two are so adorable!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I love love love the candy table. Well, I love all of it actually. You look so gorgeous and happy! And the dress seems to be so YOU, at least from what little I know of you.

Can you tell me where you got the jars for the candy? I saw a candy table in a magazine and decided we''d have one, since it''s an easy fun way to involve my 100''s of siblings without putting pressure on them: every sibling gets to pick their favourite candy for the candy table!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 5:47:25 PM
Author: Jas12
I like the emotion in this one: walking down the aisle after the ''i dos''

Thank you for posting more pictures!! I really love this pic, so natural and happy. I can tell that your dress was more flared than the girl on ebay (from our posts on the other thread)....god I LOVE that dress so much!!!

Congrats on the wedding and congrats on your pregnancy!!
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 5:37:47 PM
Author: Jas12
Mom, sister (my MOH) and me--at sunset on the deck outside the reception area
I can see where the pretty bride gets her looks -- just look at how gorgeous your mom and grandmother are! Lovely BM dresses; I adore the DORA dress from M Sweet; and your grandmother looks really elegant in her beautiful shawl.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Once again--thanks girls

And thanks for all the pregnancy congrats as well--sooo helps me get through the icky days of nausea/bloating!

Independent gal--the candy buffet was a HUGE hit--almost evey speck was gone by the end of the night and it was re-filled a bit--i bought the jars from Homesense and Winners (I think they have those stores in the US??) I just bought them randomly over the course of the year. They ranged from 12-25$ per jar. I bought the candy from a bulk store (not much over 100$ worth of candy) and made the labels myself. The wax bags were purchased online from papermart.com
and i made the dot stickers on a computer program. A very cheap but effective favour.

Ellaila--i love putting faces to names on this site too--makes reading much more fun

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures! And you really can''t tell that y''all were that cold. I love your dress too.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
You look gorgeous! Congrats again, your wedding looks like it was a fantastic event.
36.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! All the details seem to "go" together perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results