shape
carat
color
clarity

Rainbow Sapphire Band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Here are some pics of the rainbow sapphire band that my FI got me for Christmas last year... I love it and wear it almost daily as my RHR.
One of the pink stones is loose so I need to take it in to get it fixed (hence the crooked gap in one of the pics)

Let me know what you think
9.gif

rainbow.sapphire.band.01.JPG

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Handshot... (on my left hand for camera holding purposes)

rainbow.sapphire.band.01.handshot.JPG

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh wow, i usually don''t care for mixed color rings but yours is done BEAUTIFULLY!!! the hues are just gorgeous, deep and divine!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love rainbow sapphire bands and tennis bracelets- your ring is beautiful.
face23.gif

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! I love sapphires and these colors are perfect!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks exactly like the Effy ensemble (ring, earrings, bracelet) that was carried by Fortunoff and Shop NBC for quite a while. If you have a loupe at home, look inside the band for a hallmark. If it''s the Effy ring, you can call their customer service number and they''ll tell you where to mail it (insured) and they''ll replace the stone for free. If it''s their''s, they will take responsibility for replacing the stone and returning the ring to you in the exact condition it was before the repair. It''s worth a shot, but you''d have to find their hallmark inside the band first.

Effy Collection
7 West 45th Street
Suite 1105
New York, NY 10036
Tel: 212-730-8889
Fax: 212-730-8887

Toll Free: 1-877-ASK-EFFY

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous, PP! I hope they are able to fix the loose stone.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooohhh I LOVE that look!! I''m dying for a ring like that, you lucky thing! It''s beautiful!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very nice ring. Thanks for sharing it.

I have a rainbow sapphire tennis bracelet that I enjoy wearing. For those of us who love color, rainbow sapphire jewelry is so fun to wear. It matches just about everything in my wardrobe, too!
25.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. I have a rainbow sapphire bracelet and wish I had such a lovely ring to go with it.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I''ve never seen the rainbow sapphires set in white gold so this is a treat for my eyes. I think it looks modern and updated, and it''s just a beautiful, classic piece to add to your jewelry collection! Mwuah!
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
rainydaze -- thanks! I love the colors they used in it too!

Madam Bijoux -- yes, I love the rainbow sapphire jewelry also, I would love to have a bracelet and pendant to go with it...
3.gif

Ausable -- Thank you!!!
9.gif

gemgirl -- Thanks for the info! My FI bought the ring for me at an upscale maul store that has great servicing. They will repair the ring for free
9.gif

Catmom -- thank you! I know they will fix it no problem
2.gif

DandiAndi -- Thank you!! I had my eye on it for a looooong time when my FI surprised me with it
1.gif

Fly Girl -- Thank you! Have you posted pics of your rainbow sapphire bracelet? I would love to see it, someday I would love to have one also
3.gif

marcyc -- Thank you, I wish I had a bracelet to go with mine
9.gif
Have you posted pics of your bracelet? I would love to see it!

monarch64 -- Thank you so much!! I have actually seen more of the rainbow sapphires set in wg than yg... I guess it depends on where you look
1.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Here you are, Poshpepper...7 1/4" x 1/8" of rainbow sapphire yumminess, set in 14 k white gold. I love wearing this bracelet!
30.gif

rbsIMG_2296.JPG

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 8:59:20 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Here you are, Poshpepper...7 1/4'' x 1/8'' of rainbow sapphire yumminess, set in 14 k white gold. I love wearing this bracelet!
30.gif
Woooooooooow!!!! Thanks for the pic... I would love wearing that bracelet all the time too!!!!
3.gif
18.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results