shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s Better Than One Box from WF????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SpeedracerII

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/25/2007 1:04:19 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
OH WOW! That''s an I1? Its gorgeous!! Those arrows are fantastic! I looove the look of them :) Just beautiful, the whole set. Whiteflash always does just such a lovely job. Congratulations to you both for such a wonderful set :)!!! Lucky wifey!!
Thanks! I agree
31.gif
Yes WF did an excellent job as did GOG. I''d recommend them to anyone.

SpeedracerII

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/25/2007 3:59:15 PM
Author: thing2of2
Oh wow, they''re really gorgeous! So unique and modern, but not too ''designy,'' if you know what I mean. And I can''t believe that is an I1! I''d take an I1 like yours any day! They look great on your wife''s hand, too! Congratulations on your wedding, by the way! Your photos are great-feel free to shower us with more pictures...perhaps an outdoor shot? The requisite flower shot? Keep ''em coming!
Thanks, we were going for something ''simple'' but modern, I think we hit the mark. The e-ring looks great by itself too. It''s been raining here in TX so I haven''t had time to take any outside shots. But I think it is a requirement on PS
28.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!!! I love them and very modern!
36.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow love the setting
30.gif
and the bezel makes the stone look huge
30.gif
And I can''t see any inclusions from the close-up pic you posted, just a gorgeous stone!

Does the euroshank really stop the ring from spinning?

SpeedracerII

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/25/2007 9:59:50 PM
Author: baby monster
Wow love the setting
30.gif
and the bezel makes the stone look huge
30.gif
And I can't see any inclusions from the close-up pic you posted, just a gorgeous stone!

Does the euroshank really stop the ring from spinning?
Thanks, yes she loves the euro shank. You can see a few in the jewelery stores but it is not that popular for some reason. The little corners are just enough to keep it from spinning. she says they are also more comfortable because the bottom of the shank is a little flat. Also these two rings fit together... the bezel of the e-ring fits into the notch of the wedding band. I think this also helps keep them in place. These shanks are probably wide enough that it might not have been a problem but the rings she tried on with the euro shank were so comfortable we got them in these rings. I don't think it really added to the cost.

The feather in that picture is just at the 3 o-clock positon just to the right of the center of the table. The feather goes up and to the right at about a 45 degree angle. Yes it is hard to notice. I think this is a rare I1 that is practically eye clean. It is eye clean to my and her eyes at least
1.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE this set, the design is stellar and there is so much sparkle! I too have a euro shank (ER, WR is not) - they''re fabulous! I really don''t understand why they haven''t caught on yet, either. I think this set is just perfect.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWOWOWOWOW what a set, I''ve never seen one quite like it! Congratulations, it looks sensational on her hands!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/26/2007 12:45:22 AM
Author: SpeedracerII

The feather in that picture is just at the 3 o-clock positon just to the right of the center of the table. The feather goes up and to the right at about a 45 degree angle. Yes it is hard to notice. I think this is a rare I1 that is practically eye clean. It is eye clean to my and her eyes at least
1.gif
I do see it now. I thought it just a little speck of dust LOL. Don''t tell anyone, let them be mesmerized by the sparkles!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT set! It is very modern and classic at the same time. Wonderful job you two did.
9.gif

SpeedracerII

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone. Trust me that feather is impossible to see with your eyes full of fire
10.gif
!

Date: 8/26/2007 11:47:34 AM

Date: 8/26/2007 12:45:22 AM
Author: SpeedracerII

1.gif
I do see it now. I thought it just a little speck of dust LOL. Don''t tell anyone, let them be mesmerized by the sparkles!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Great wedding set! Love the design and particularly the great center stone. A feather for an I1 that gets lost in the glitter is a great, great way to go!
36.gif

BTW, my original e-ring (purchased circa 1975) had a euroshank. I loved it. The corners will eventually wear and become more rounded, but it certainly helps prevent the spin. I don''t understand why they never really caught on, either. They are very comfortable.

SpeedracerII

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/28/2007 2:42:02 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Great wedding set! Love the design and particularly the great center stone. A feather for an I1 that gets lost in the glitter is a great, great way to go!
36.gif

BTW, my original e-ring (purchased circa 1975) had a euroshank. I loved it. The corners will eventually wear and become more rounded, but it certainly helps prevent the spin. I don''t understand why they never really caught on, either. They are very comfortable.
Thanks Fly... she has only been wearing them for a few weeks now but they are already getting scratched on the bottom of the shank and especially were the two rings come together. I knew this would happen but it is happening faster than expected. Hopefully being platinum they will not lose any material, and WF says I can bring them in to get inspected/polished which we plan to do at the appropriate time.

I was thinking to put a little dab of clear nail polish on the inside of the wedding band to prevent the rings from scratching each other. I remember when I was in military school (VMI) we would coat our brass with Hard as Nails and that would prevent the brass from tarnishing so fast. Oddly, only Hard as Nails would work, other clear polish just let the air in and the brass would tarnish. I don''t even know if they make HAN anymore.

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
Love them both!

Let''s see a picture of your wife''s happy face, wearing those rings~ I want to put faces with "fingers"
emwink.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are gorgeous! Nicely done! I love the euro-shanks, too!

Thanks for the picture-taking tips, as well!

SpeedracerII

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/1/2007 5:23:51 PM
Author: shminbabe
Love them both!

Let''s see a picture of your wife''s happy face, wearing those rings~ I want to put faces with ''fingers''
emwink.gif
I will send you a PM... if I can figure out how that is...

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speedracer, I see that WF added your ring to its showcase. I think your pictures look better than WF''s
1.gif

SpeedracerII

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/19/2007 8:48:22 PM
Speedracer, I see that WF added your ring to its showcase. I think your pictures look better than WF''s
1.gif
Cool! I guess they didn''t like the matching wedding band
2.gif
. Thanks on the pictures but most of the credit goes to Canon
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results