shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with an RD dress- opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
I need an RD dress (3 weeks away!)
It''s a fairly informal dinner,
and I''m drawn to the style of this dress- I''m a pear shape and generally look good in V-necks.

But- the design, although i like it, sort of freaks out my eyes- do I really want this in photos for years to come?

I was trying to find something similar in either a subtler print, or a pretty solid color.

I found this on Nordstrom.com

Any thoughts, advice, help for the fashion-impaired?!

tia

MaggyLondonWrap.jpg

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I like it! It does look kind of vintage-y, but it''s very flattering. Is it that you think the style of the dress will ''age'' the photo, when you or others look at in the future? I think the same can be said for many styles that we wear today - it''s not something you can really avoid. Of is that you think it''s a little ''busy''?

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
i''m worried about the busy-ness of it,
not necessarily the style
thanks!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I like the style, but I agree that you may not love the print a few years down the road. Perhaps you can find a more subtle print? Solid black is always a good option for rehearsal dinners. Ann Taylor has several dresses in a similar v-neck/wrap style.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results