shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Tiffany Repro w/ WF Etoile Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh! I love the way the two rings look together!! Beautiful!!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s so cool, you trendsetter, you! It''s such a beautiful design, glad to see WF is offering that design now!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
That is pretty cool & I like that they are offering this band in several widths too!

sassylt

Rough_Rock
Love the band MaryAlaina! Did you get the 3 or 4mm band?

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I have the 4mm band.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that''s really good news.

MA --THANKS for sharing all of the details of your lovely purchase!

sassylt

Rough_Rock
Thanlks for the info!

Beautiful!! How do you guys get such clear pictures?!! Everytime I take pictures of my rings they turn out blurry with lots of sparkles. Love your rings!!

fannibal

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/5/2007 5:51:10 PM
Author: Diamonds make me happy!
Beautiful!! How do you guys get such clear pictures?!! Everytime I take pictures of my rings they turn out blurry with lots of sparkles. Love your rings!!

for clear pictures of close up objects such as a ring, you need to set your camera to macro mode. On your camera, it should look like a flower icon. also, make sure that you put your ring at a reasonable distance so that your camera can focus on it. if it is too close to the camera, the camera can''t focus on it(think of your own eyes, if you put your ring 1 inch away from your eyes, it will look blurry as well). make sure there is enough light to properly expose the picture. if the scene is too dark, your camera will need a long shutter speed and that might introduce blur into your photograph. do a quick search for macro photography on google for more information =)

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Does the new ring NOT have holes under the diamonds? From the WF photos, it looks like the band inside is solid? Is that how the original T&Co ring is?

Doesn''t this make keeping the diamonds clean a bit of a challenge?

lizardofaz

Shiny_Rock
Such a pretty pairing!! You''re giving me ideas....
30.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 7:04:24 PM
Author: Lynn B
Does the new ring NOT have holes under the diamonds? From the WF photos, it looks like the band inside is solid? Is that how the original T&Co ring is? Doesn''t this make keeping the diamonds clean a bit of a challenge?

No, the WF version doesn''t have holes, while the Tiffany version does. With the way the stones are set, I don''t see how any dirt could get under them. I haven''t had a problem keeping them sparkling!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
MA - Your rings are gorgeous! I love the solitaire setting - it does so much more for the diamond than the other setting did.

Of all of the choices, I love the etoile band best! It is just the right width, and the diamonds in the band are just the right amount of added bling.

Congrats and Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results