shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
I finally uploaded the pics of me trying on my dress. For everyone who followed my champange dress or not thread here are the pics of the dress. This is the champgane dress with a almond sash (they only stock it in champagne).

I''ve ordered it in solid ivory and depending on how I feel about it when I try it on I might swap out the ivory sash for a champagne one. I wish I had a nice figure like so many of the ladies here on pricescope! but i really loved this dress!

What do you think?!

dressfrontsmall.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great on you!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
oh another small disclaimer. I am not wearing a slip so the skirt will flair out more, it appears that the skirt is hugging my hips but it''s also cause it''s a tad small, and with out the slip it doesn''t flair out as nicely as it should.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
is it bad that i think i might like the BACk of my dress more than the front?! I think it'' sjust sooo cute. with the bow and the little embroderiy detail going down the back. I will proably do a french bustle so that I can keep the embrodiery in view.

dressbacksmall.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous...the fabric looks scrumptous!

And just think, all of your guests will be looking at your back during the entires ceremony, so it''s nice you''re giving them something beautiful to look at!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that dress looks great on you! Can''t wait to see pics of it in the ivory!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Wow, stunning. Such a rich and wonderful gown.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous gown, and it looks great on you. I think the ivory will compliment your skin tones nicely.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
The gown is GORGEOUS and i think it looks great on you!! Very beautiful and romantic!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
You look fabulous in that dress. The sample/stock dress doesn''t look like it is tight at all. It''s really flattering.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the kind words!! :D The dress should get here by Nov. 20. I will upload pics as soon as I get it! Oooh I can''t wait!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
You look very pretty and it fits your curves just fine! I really like the back detail, too.

sera

Ideal_Rock
WOW that dress is beautiful and very flattering!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results