shape
carat
color
clarity

Kodak photo machines

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Like the photo makers you see at Walgreens and places like that. Has anyone used one to make enlargements? Can you even do that? I owe a lot of family members some wedding photos and I figured I could go to one of these machines and make some prints. This is the year for my family reunion and I may as well have some made and frame them, then just briing them with me.

I have all the prints and I have all the images on disc. Can I use the disc to print from? Kind of silly of me, but I''ve never seen how these photo machines work.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can use them, but they are expensive. A better bet would be to go to the walmart or target photo center, use the disk, and just have THEM make the prints. They can make them as big as you want and the 1hr photo is SO SO much cheaper than the kodak machines.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Cool! Thanks alot. Can you tell I don''t do much with pictures? I had no idea the other process was so expensive.

candctroll

Rough_Rock
you can also use your disk to upload them on the internet and have them process your pics and mail them to you. I usually use http://www.kodakgallery.com/ but has also used York photo. With Kodak gallery though I usually have them done and sent to the CVS down the street to save on shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results