shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for a vera wang-like setting...help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hey guys. Do you know the Vera Wang ring from her Epoque Collection? The Twisted Candy wire ring with a morganite stone?? Well I love it! I am looking for a setting like it and am wondering if anyone has any ideas...it is for a 10x10 smokey topaz...HELP!!

verawang.com Epoque Collection page 5... check it out!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say hi Sophie! And that I haven''t seen anything really like it. I would call WF or Quest for a qoute as it''s ''just'' twisted metal.
35.gif
35.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gypsy
emtea.gif
Here''s a coffee for ya! :)
thanks for posting, at least I feel like someone out there read it :)

I was hoping to find a stock setting but haven''t yet. I wish I lived near a Whitehall''s bc they had a similar ring there awhile back and I would love to see if I could just buy the setting.....arggh.
Wishing I was still in the US!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool looking; I don''t know. I have never seen anything like it. Best wishes.
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sophie! Miss ya! I echo the others in saying maybe just contact WF or Quest and show them what you want and get a quote? I''d love to see your stone..hint, hint! Take care, hope you''re doing well!
35.gif

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Sophie-
Did you ever contact anyone about making vera wang setting? I saw that twisted candying and it is VERY cool. I might want to use that setting too so just curious if you contacted WF or Quest. Let me know! thanks-

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results