shape
carat
color
clarity

What do ya''ll think..? my monogram/aisle runner?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Okay... So I decided 2 nights ago when i couldnt sleep that I wanted a black aisle runner... only problem... how am I going to put my monogram on it?? SO that got me thinking... okay well my thing is vintage glam with lots of sparkle.. how cool would that be to make my monogram out of rhinestones since itd be hard to draw my monogram.. So today i was trying to find a monogram that I could do with rhinestone and wouldnt be that hard...

So here is my monogram... the White is going to be in clear rhinestones and the M and our names will be in an aqua blue rhinestone ;-) FI really liked it.. so yay!

bbmonogram.jpg

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I think its look great and will look even better once its done! great idea! and the fact that FI likes it too just makes it perfect
1.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
the only thing i worry about is whether it will be visible with the rhinestones what you are spelling out
it''s probably just me but rhinestones make my eyes go all higgely piggely

but you have great std and seem like a pretty good diy kinda person so i bet it will turn out great :)
cant wait to see it!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
That is awesome! Love it.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
That is perfect!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''ll look great. I would test out the clear rhinestones to make sure they''re visible though. I can''t wait to see the finished product.

cincin090

Shiny_Rock
I really like it! It''s so pretty!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that idea! It will look fabulous!!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! That is a wonderful idea!

I actually bought my aisle runner from etsy - it is painted and on white, but I am planning to glue crystals along the outline of the M.

our runner 2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results