shape
carat
color
clarity

What Type Of Mens'' Wedding Bands Would Match These?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladyl

Rough_Rock
I really love these wedding band options, but what would you recommend for the men so that it would look like a matching set?
1.gif

Attachments

• ladyl8.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 229

ladyl

Rough_Rock
Sorry couldn''t attach these ladies'' bands to my 1st post so here it is...

Attachments

• ladyl12.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 229

sera

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think they have to be "matchy-matchy," so I think a plain band (or with some detail) would be just fine.

If he''s into the scroll-work look...
Tacori or something similar.

86378 tacori.JPG

sera

Ideal_Rock

ladyl

Rough_Rock
Hi Sera! I Really LOVE this Tacori band that you have attached! In fact I even showed it to him a couple of days ago but he said it didn''t really match...
40.gif
He''s more of a sporty kind of person... Total clash cos I hate to exercise...

sera

Ideal_Rock
Well, you could pick up the two-tone look in 3 sections like the first two-tone ring you posted. Or pick up the 3-section look by having a groove in the top an bottom edges or the edges with a different finish than the centee. It might be a more manly look
13.gif

gi_WF-4018_m.jpg

dunndeal

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

Scott Kay has some "sporty styles" like he mentioned. They won't totally match but Scott Kay's styling still should go nicely with your ring. I hope this helps.

Good luck

md74

Rough_Rock
Don''t know if this is sporty enough, but could go nicely with yours. Check out sevenfingers.com. He did my husband''d wedding ring. It is gorgeous(well, we think so :)!). When done tone on tone, they are subtle.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
The Christian Bauer sera posted is high up on our list as well! We love that ring. I have been thinking of a wide wedding band with the rows of diamonds on each side as well. I think the CHristian Bauer goes will with that look. Has the two rows of diamonds minus the scrollwork. My soon to be hubbie decided he did not like the scroll work in rings due to it catching alot of dirt in it. I think it would go really well with the wedding band as well though :)

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
So, he''s sporty...but he said it didn''t match? So, does he care if you get matching rings or is it basically something you want? Many men don''t bother getting matching rings unless the woman goes for a plain wedding band, because the more ornate the woman''s ring the harder it is to find a ring that isn''t too fussy for many men.

SpeedracerII

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/4/2007 3:48:33 PM
Author:ladyl
I really love these wedding band options, but what would you recommend for the men so that it would look like a matching set?
1.gif
I''m sorry but I wouldn''t be caught dead wearing a man''s wedding band that matches those. They may look quite nice on a woman, but no guy would pick that out for himself. Sorry for being blunt. I don''t think wedding bands need to match. I''d onlt get matching bands if they were simple traditional bands. Otherwise each should have bands they like.

My wife and I shopped for my ring together and we ended up buying a tungsten carbide ring with a platinum inset from Tungsten World. Like this but with Platinum. Their service was great and their price was the best.

http://www.tungstenworld.com/Tungsten-Carbide-Ring/APOLLO-Gold-Round/

JL720

Rough_Rock
Yeah, I''m with speedracer, I wouldn''t wear anything that would match those. I prefer the more traditional look on a mens band and I don''t feel that you have to match it with your spouses. Just my opinion.

ladyl

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! After showing some of these pics to him he decided to go with what you guys recommended... Something plain and simple although he''s still
40.gif
about it... Cos yes, he prefers a matching set...
And yes SpeedracerII he wouldn''t be caught dead wearing those feminine rings too! We''ll most probably search for something similar to the lady''s ring in terms of shape/size/width but plain.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results