shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts image? just making sure

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hey, I trust that this is a pretty solid hearts image but I am just on break and don''t have time to really learn how to analyze very well myself. So I thought you guys might could give me some sortof other confirmation of what I understand to be some pretty solid images?

Heartsasdf.jpg

arrows

asdrdf.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks pretty good to me. It depends on how stringent you want to be. The experts with a keen eye can scrutinize the pattern to death and find fault with it. How perfect do you want to get?

Ah, lets just say something that WF would consider a true hearts and arrows. Or just in general, a true hearts and arrows pattern, which I assume this is. I have read a few post where I thought it looked pretty good though, and some people got on and said, "well, its not a true hearts and arrows." So I was just wondering how this one rated
25.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks good too me.
it wasn''t perfectly centered in the h&a scope when it was taken which creates some distortion.

some might say the clefts are on the long side but I like longer lgf% so they are perfect to me.

Hm, Thank you for your response. However, I know that there are a long range of LGF%''s but mine was what you called "the sweet spot" at 77% in a previous thread. Is that considered a long LGF?

Could it be because of the 49 stars combined with 77% LGF?

Also, my understanding was that this star/LGF combo would create a pretty fairly balanced diamond in terms brightness and fire, with perhaps a VERY slight predisposition towards fire-- the ideal scope demonstrates this(from my rumedial understanding) as there is only a very small quantity of hot spots toward the base of the arrow shafts.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2007 4:06:33 PM
Author: WorkingHardforSmallRewards
Hm, Thank you for your response. However, I know that there are a long range of LGF%''s but mine was what you called ''the sweet spot'' at 77% in a previous thread. Is that considered a long LGF?

Could it be because of the 49 stars combined with 77% LGF?

Also, my understanding was that this star/LGF combo would create a pretty fairly balanced diamond in terms brightness and fire, with perhaps a VERY slight predisposition towards fire-- the ideal scope demonstrates this(from my rumedial understanding) as there is only a very small quantity of hot spots toward the base of the arrow shafts.
77% is an average some may be longer.
77% is a nice compromise balance point between fire and white light which is why its in the sweet spot.
Like I said they look fine to me, with the distortion from the way they were taken that''s about all that can be said.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results