shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Hi Pearl Lovers! I thought it would be really fun to share what pearls we are wearing when the mood strikes us. I am looking forward to seeing what fellow pearl lovers around the world are wearing -- a bright spot in everyone's day!

Here goes -- I ended up changing my plans and deciding to go very light and simple today.

Here is a tiny pair of Mikimoto earrings I "won" at my children's school's fundraising auction last year:

And here is a simple short strand of what I assume to be CFW my parents bought for me decades ago in Hong Kong (to this day the best knotted strand I own and it's never been re-knotted):

And here is my attempt at a selfie using my cell phone, kind of ridiculous, but you get the idea:

What are YOU wearing?!

mikimoto_earrings.jpg

cfw_from_hong_kong_circa_1970_s.jpg

selfie.jpg

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
I'll play :bigsmile:

Today I have on my 13mm gold south sea pendant from Pearl Society and gold south sea earrings from Pearl Paradise.

today.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun post! Pretty pattern on your top.

I'm actually wearing my champagne faux pearl strand because it goes with today's dress. Not sure if we're allowed to post faux pearls or if anyone wants to see faux.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
mynattk -- really lovely!!!

baby monster -- why not, let's see the faux.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I have on my white metallic drops with the blosson setting today.

_6779.jpg

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Seeing as we seem to be allowing faux pearls ;-)

I am wearing a strand of silver Alexis Bittar pearls, 18 inches, pearls graduated at 5mm, 7mm and 9mm with one pearl at about 18mm including a silver and crystal fixing.

_6784.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Hello and Happy June to you all!

Today I continued with the light and simple style.

Here are pink button pearl earrings forming a "grape cluster". The shephard's hook is a very nice quality solid gold, the nicest hook I own:

And here is an inexpensive strand of pink potato pearls strung on nylon (unknotted) with a silver clasp:

Voila... pearls of the day:

How about YOU?

pink_button_grape_cluster_pearl_earring.jpg

pink_potato_pearl_necklace_with_sterling_clasp.jpg

_6792.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
It's a gym clothes kind of day today -- no pearls.

I'm looking to all of you to get my pearl "fix" today...

AnnaGraceDreamPearls

Rough_Rock
Trade
This simple elegant set of earrings with the flower hook and the pendant you are wearing are lovely. You want to showoff the pearls, so the settings should be as simple as possible. Thanks for sharing.

AnnaGraceDreamPearls

Rough_Rock
Trade
I love this aged pearl necklace, very pretty ! Thanks for sharing. In fact, I am an antique lover, love everything in the old days.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
7.5-8mm freshadama necklace, earrings and bracelet. ALL TOGETHER!

Photoon2013-06-04at08123_zps60a02c5d.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
You look like a MOVIE STAR!!! Absolutely gorgeous earrings on a beautiful woman!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I decided to wear my 9.0 - 9.5 mm 26" hanadama necklace today with my pearl drop earrings. By the way, I always get compliments on my dresses, but RARELY on my pearls. I've concluded that people must be assuming they are all fakes. (Which makes me giggle inside my head...)

Here I am wearing them!

9_to_9.jpg

26_inch_hanadama__another_shot.jpg

pearl_drop_earrings.jpg

26_inch_hanadama_with_drop_earrings.jpg

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning bsomlo!! I will be wearring my sapphire and diamond earrings with the SS pearl drops to lunch today. Time to break out of the sweatpants!!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, am still sitting here in my jammies and leopard dressing gown!! Will get Mr K to take a photo when I actually get dressed later on this morning...

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
This globe of ours. I'm heading to an animal rescue cocktail fundraiser, while you sit in pj's ... cheers!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, 4 (may I call you 4?). When I saw you'd posted, I was hoping for a shot of what you were wearing today. Maybe tomorrow...

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
I'd like to see some more 4RanchGirl, too. She has awesome pearls. And everyone else for that matter!

Today's pearls: 16" 5-11mm graduated freshwater strand with 10mm button studs.

today_2.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Today was a necklace that my sons call my "lucky necklace" it is golden south seas

golden-tin-cup-earrings3.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
4RanchGirl and Blossy, I am smiling with my coffee looking at your lovely lovely pearls!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results