shape
carat
color
clarity

Responding to the plea

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Hi Pearl ladies - I saw your plea in RockyTalky and felt guilty for using this forum as a resource for my birthday present but never returning with photos of the booty :bigsmile:

My wonderful husband bought me 7.5-8mm freshwater metallic multicoloured pearls for my birthday - these ones: http://www.pearlparadise.com/7580-mm-Multicolor-Exotic-Freshwater-Pearl-Necklace3070.aspx

I ADORE them and wear them nearly every day. Jeremy was wonderful to work with and sent me photos of strands to compare so that I could choose the ones I loved the best.

I have tried to attach photos to this message 4 times and it has crashed my browser each time, so unfortunately this is going to get posted with no photos :errrr: .. I know, I know.. :nono:

I will try to upload some photos later! I do not have great quality ones but will do my best.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
wow - ok, it worked this time. Its a crappy webcam pic, but its something to keep you all from stoning me :naughty:

Snapshot_20100610_1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're lovely!

I need to get myself some of these metallics, everyone has such praise for them :sun:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! :cheeky: Those are beautiful!

They glow like crazy even in low light! :love:

Very nice :appl:

I'm glad you found a pearls that you love and wear often. Do people comment on them?

What kind of outfits do you wear them with? Casual or business?

In case anyone is wondering about the plea, I post one every so often in Rocky Talk, to try to generate more interest over here :naughty: :
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/plea-from-the-pearls-thread.150304/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/plea-from-the-pearls-thread.150304/[/URL] I think it's because I'm living vicariously until the holidays when I can actually "have" my pearls.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous. I couldn't decide what type of pearls to get as a newbie, but all the praise on this forum (and the other one) convinced me and I'm super glad that I chose the metallics. My co-workers are definitely jealous and one woman plans to buy some maybe for Christmas :bigsmile:

I usually wear them at work - so business/business casual type of clothes but I have been known to wear them with a tshirt too :cheeky:

I have a long strand of metallics in the 6.5-7 range but don't wear them as much due to how small they are BUT I stare at them a lot because PP has some seriously gorgeous pearls. These look AMAZING on you!!! :)

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure if it's bad for them but I love to run my fingers over the pearls - they''re just so silky and smooth.. it's neat! and I could stare at them for ages too

I agree! They are just amazing to look at. I love looking at mine when it's sunny out, but in the shade.. the colors are insane.

After wearing them though (yes, every time) you should wipe them down with a soft cloth (the ones that PP sends with them).. if you do this after every use they will last a lifetime! 8-)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They just glow metallic!! Gorgeous! More pics please!!?? :bigsmile:

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I haven't wiped them down yet.. oops! will get on that asap

I prefer them on a white background.. makes the colours just glow :)

I will do my best to get some more photos this weekend - I only have a crappy camera but I'll give it a go :)

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Ok - I'm a bit late, but I did get around to taking some photos this morning. Here are my PP metallic freshies :love:

100_4156.JPG

100_4158.JPG

iLander

Ideal_Rock
WOW! :love:

Very gorgeous! That is a lovely strand, the colors are awesome! :cheeky:

I'm so glad you decided to come over and share them, they are really very pretty.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results