shape
carat
color
clarity

Re-Homed Pretties

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I got these from Pkinnew's collection ("Preloved" section, an offshoot from the "Forum" Price Scope Café tab above). I think this is allowed. If not, apologies to the moderator.

These metallic Edisons are 14 mm or so. They are gold-bronze, with green and pink. SO gorgeous! I just got them today.

I decided they deserve to be shown off for more than a couple of hours at a time, which is my limit for huge pearl studs. So I talked to Chenai at Pearl Paradise earlier, and I'm sending them off to be made into dangle earrings with their "Romance" setting. I'll post pics when I get them back. These photos are earlier ones from our Pkinnew, hope the re-posting is okay.

Anyone else get anything from there or other adoptions? :)

(the ones on the right here)
004_9.jpg

edearrings1.jpg

edearrings2.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Pkinnew has exquisite taste in pearls. Those are incredibly beautiful, seaurchin.

WhitePeonia

Rough_Rock
Really, really gorgeous! :))

I look forward to seeing them in their new setting.

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
Those edisons are magical.
I think they will be wonderful as dangles!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
They are stunning and gigantic, so shiny, I love big pearl earrings. Dangles sounds good.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I re-homed pkinnew's Kamoka bracelet so quickly that it was never posted on Pre-loved. Here are some photos of this beauty. I admired it so much that I preferred it to all of the Kamoka bracelets that I saw in person at the recent Pearl Paradise ruckus. I was pleased to see in person how similar the colors are to my beloved multi-color round Tahitian bracelet. I guess I'm consistent in liking these pearl colors.

All my best to pkinnew during these difficult times.

akamoka_0772.jpg

akamoka_0774.jpg

akamoka_0797.jpg

akamoka_0782.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
A perfect compliment to your round bracelet Red. Your pearls from last years ruckus are TDF and that bracelet works perfectly with them. Congratulations :appl:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
All the best to pkinnew, I love the SoC mabe necklace. FlyGirl great bracelet!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bracelet, FlyGirl.

I was hoping to re-home those lovely Blossom WSS earrings but somebody beat me to it. I'm glad her pieces are finding good homes.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
seaurchin|1440046319|3916643 said:
Lovely, Flygirl! Now you have a casual one and a dress up one. :)
Exactly! You can always think of a great reason for more pearls, and that was exactly my thought.

4Ranch Girl said:
A perfect compliment to your round bracelet Red. Your pearls from last years ruckus are TDF and that bracelet works perfectly with them. Congratulations :appl:

Thank you, 4RG. I'm wearing the bracelet today, in fact, as part of my personal "All Kamoka Day" pearl suite. Kamoka necklace, earrings, ring, and now bracelet.

Lovinggems said:
All the best to pkinnew, I love the SoC mabe necklace. FlyGirl great bracelet!

Thank you, LG.

Tucs said:
Beautiful bracelet, FlyGirl.

I was hoping to re-home those lovely Blossom WSS earrings but somebody beat me to it. I'm glad her pieces are finding good homes.

Thank you, Tucs.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Sea Urchin, the colors in those Edisons are fantastic! I don't wear large studs, so I skipped over them on the listing. Brilliant idea to re-set them as dangles!

Fly Girl, what a fabulous addition to your Tahitian collection! The Kamoka bracelet looks great on its own or with your stunning round multi-color bracelet from PP.

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
Fly Girl, so happy you and the Kamoka drops found each other! a match made in heaven!

tucs, i am so sorry, i am the person who has absconded with the blossom wss earrings - i've always wanted a pair, and i saw my chance! i will post pics, tho. promise. :)

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
juliebeth|1440100088|3916875 said:
Fly Girl, so happy you and the Kamoka drops found each other! a match made in heaven!

tucs, i am so sorry, i am the person who has absconded with the blossom wss earrings - i've always wanted a pair, and i saw my chance! i will post pics, tho. promise. :)

Haha, no problem, I'm glad they're going to a good home, and I'm sure I'll figure out some way to make it up to myself with more pearls :angel:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Seaurchin, what a great idea for those lovely studs! I admired them, but wasn't clever enough to think of such a creative solution :)

FlyGirl, again and again ... I could look at that "Sea and Sand" bracelet ... one of my all time favorites ... I love that you got it ... Walter really loves that YOU got it :)))

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
CRDKeshi|1440125058|3917025 said:
FlyGirl, again and again ... I could look at that "Sea and Sand" bracelet ... one of my all time favorites ... I love that you got it ... Walter really loves that YOU got it :)))

Give Walter a hug and let him know that there are so many pearls in the world that I cannot possibly save you from all of them. But, I'll try.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, CRD. I am not sure how well switching pearl earrings settings actually works but I sent them off to PP so I guess I'll find out!

I can't wait 'til the big dark Edison pendant gets here.

I'm hoping next year at this time we'll be able to start a new thread on Pkinnew's all new collection she gets to start. :)

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I received the giant Edison pendant (18 mm!) and husband made it into a ring for me. (the second pic is shown with my 2 thin diamond bands). I posted more detail on the other forum. I never know where to go so I just go back and forth and figure most people are on both anyway.

Thanks, Pkinnew. Sending happy thoughts your way! :)

bige1.jpg

biged4.jpg

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW! Look at that ring!! :love:

Wow. Is that what they call a statement piece? :appl:

KittieCat

Rough_Rock
I couldn't resist in checking Piknnew pearls for sale and finally created a PS account after years of lurking here.
I adopted her WSS stretch bracelet and it's beautiful. It came wrapped with such love and care. Thank you Piknnew for accepting a newbie for buying your lovely pearls - they are loved in their new home. I wish you all the best!
The second picture shows my WSS pendant from PP with Piknnew WSS bracelet.

wss_bracelet.jpg

wss_bracelet_and_pendant.jpg

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
SeaU- Those are beautiful - can't wait to see the finished piece!

FlyGirl- beautiful bracelet ! And the round one...sigh... Those two have such gorgeous colours! :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, KittieCat! So glad these beautiful pearls brought you out of lurkdom. Thank you for the photos and enjoy your new pretties.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I just stumbled across this thread - WOW! I'm so happy you're loving your pearls and making them even better! seaurchin - Love the ring and can't wait to see your earrings! It hasn't been the greatest summer ever but I know I'll be back to re-re-home someday! You guys are the BEST!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I couldn't stop thinking about pkinnew's silver baroque Tahitian necklace. I finally inquired if it was still available, and it was.

They arrived today and it is night now, but I couldn't help taking a quick shot under a lamp. I can already see that this is an exceptional strand.

Her original posting about these is here.

www.pricescope.com/forum/pearls-new/this-forum-is-the-best-t195629.html

I'm reposting her Pearl Paradise glamour shot and my quick nighttime neck shot.

Thank you, pkinnew, and hope I was able to help out a little during this difficult time.

silver_0.jpg

pknew_0821.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a gorgeous strand! It looks beautiful on you Fly Girl! Pkinnew's collection is beautiful and it is nice to see the special pieces be re-homed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results