shape
carat
color
clarity

new PP stud earrings!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies,

My sister and I bought each other pearl studs for Christmas. She knows nothing about pearls but wanted white ones, so I picked some 7.5-8mm white Freshadamas for her. I received a 7.5-8mm multicoloured metallic freshwater strands for my birthday this summer and picked out matching earrings (I requested with Jeremy that they be a very light champagne colour).

I don't have photos tonight, but they're at the post office now and I will pick them up tomorrow and post photos in the afternoon :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Excellent. Looking forward to your photos soon.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
ok - I have a terribly old camera so these pics aren't the best.. but here they are

The first pic is the metallic stud in my ear, the second shows both pairs (the white freshies are on the left, the metallics on the right)

100_4181.JPG

100_4188.JPG

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a great size on you :)) do you see a significant difference between the 'regulars' and the 'metallics'?

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
It's kind of freaky how close up that photo of my ear is! I'll have to try to take another one later this week that shows the real-life perspective better.

It is actually a bit difficult to see the difference between the two pairs from a distance, but up close it's easy to pick which one is which. They're both gorgeous however - I will let my sister pick the pair she likes best and I'll take the other one as this will not be my last pair of pearl studs :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PumpkinPie|1290396550|2775143 said:
It's kind of freaky how close up that photo of my ear is! I'll have to try to take another one later this week that shows the real-life perspective better.

It is actually a bit difficult to see the difference between the two pairs from a distance, but up close it's easy to pick which one is which. They're both gorgeous however - I will let my sister pick the pair she likes best and I'll take the other one as this will not be my last pair of pearl studs :bigsmile:

hah! At least you admit it :cheeky:

I'm just dipping my toes in over here, but I plan to get much better acquainted. A few hundred goes a lot further in the pearl world!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely purchases PP, and you're a lovely sister who knows how to buy gifts for the family!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1290397028|2775156 said:
PumpkinPie|1290396550|2775143 said:

hah! At least you admit it :cheeky:

I'm just dipping my toes in over here, but I plan to get much better acquainted. A few hundred goes a lot further in the pearl world!

Exactly - I'm hoping for pink or maybe lavender (or I would LOVE grey) studs next.. so much more affordable than diamonds :love:

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the pictures Pumpkin. I am very pleased to see real life pics showing the freshies and the metallic’s and it is great to see the size IRE* too.

I hope she doesn't choose the metallic pair - they have the 'edge' IMHO!

IRE= In real ear. :wink2:

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Lovely, and they DO look perfect on you. Your piercing is sort of further down your earlobe than mine and I like the effect with the pearl stud.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments ladies - they truly are gorgeous! I just have to resist wearing them until Christmas!

one more photo to better show size and perspective as promised

100_4189.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results