shape
carat
color
clarity

Making some things

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I do a little silversmithing, but haven't been able to make it into the studio ( because of a recent surgery ) so I'm beading!

First I bought some very colorful drops from The Pearl House, and made them into a bracelet. I don't like the clasp though so I'm going to re do it. I think and maybe add another pearl so I can even out the black beads more.

Then I bought some silvery pearls from Wen Pearls on Etsy. The large one I made into a pendant and the small ones will be made into a necklace. I have never knotted pearls before so this should be interesting.

img_1013__1_0.jpg

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Both are gorgeous.
I like the silver pendant.

I recently started stringing. Highly recommend Beaders secret you can buy from Pattye from her etsy store. I restrung my silver tahitians with the grey thread and it looks lovely.

Can't wait to see your final product.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pearls! Which of Wen's lots are the silver pearls from?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thank you both. I just bought some beaders secret from her ( in gray)! I heard about it on a post here. I have saved knotting for the last project because it looks confusing. But I know I can figure it out. May take a few tries!

The large silvery pearl from from their single 11-12 mm tahitians. They have a lot of different pearls. Some strange, some pretty. The strand from from her too. She has some unstrung smaller strands. I think they are 8.1 to 10.4 ? They are just called silver gray tahitian pearl, green. I would say these are silver body with pink and teal highlights overtones ( not green). Half strand is $75. Whole is $145. She wound up not giving me all of them the first time and had to re send some.

I made one more thing and forgot to post it. Will do that soon.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The all look like very pretty Tahitians. I love the overtones of the silver ones (I have a strand of silver Tahitians from PP with very similar colours running through them and they are beautiful IRL).

I can't wait to see the finished products either.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results