shape
carat
color
clarity

iLander (and others), please help me pick some pearls!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOO! I like these, very much! :love:

For everybody else to see:

http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/?subject=moreInfo&id=1756

I think she picked out all the best drips for you and put them in a fabu necklace! I like the "modern take on an old classic" thing that these have.

If you don't like it, you can always return it, do you think it's worth a try?

Have you considered earrings made with some of the leftover drips? Drip earrings are really pretty, IMHO. But maybe you don't want to be so matchy?

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
iLander|1289912700|2768055 said:
OOOOOO! I like these, very much! :love:

For everybody else to see:

http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/?subject=moreInfo&id=1756

I think she picked out all the best drips for you and put them in a fabu necklace! I like the "modern take on an old classic" thing that these have.

If you don't like it, you can always return it, do you think it's worth a try?

Have you considered earrings made with some of the leftover drips? Drip earrings are really pretty, IMHO. But maybe you don't want to be so matchy?

I'm sure I'll love them! I just bought them today. I can hardly wait to see them in person. I'm trying not to go on a pearl shopping spree lol. I still have a ton of colored gemstone projects in the works.

I would love to do earrings but my ears aren't pierced anymore. I had the hardest time with my holes so I finally let them close up a few years ago. I've have talked to DanielM to see if they can do clips and Caren said they could. So maybe in the future I'll have pearl earrings made.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
So do you wear clip earrings? Or are you stuck with a life of no earrings? :shock:

My DD had trouble with her holes, and now she only has one hole. She wears one gigantic (left) earring at a time, and people actually find it kind of distinctive and different. Saves money, too! :lol:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I have some vintage clip earrings that I wear when I get really dressed up. Other than that I don't wear earrings. :((

I'll probably have Daniel M make me some everyday clip earrings eventually. I do miss wearing bling on my ears...

Your daughter sounds cool! I love that she rocks out one big earring. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results