shape
carat
color
clarity

If you would like to take part in 4ranchGirls live chat

YC

Brilliant_Rock
This is the strand that I decided on. It is the strand at the front in the previous photo.
Think this photo was taken in natural light.

viet_akoya_h.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1396626295|3647317 said:
Back right, though it's partially blocked.
me too!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
YC|1396625969|3647312 said:
After seeing the photos of the loose Tahitian rounds that 4RG posted here a few days ago, I asked Jeremy to help me find something similar to a blue pearl that was photographed. He managed to find four of them. I have decided on which pearl I want but I am curious what you all would have chosen. :bigsmile:

another vote for back right!

And hard to choose between the 2 strands of blue/rose akoyas since both are gorgeous!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for making me smile! Gorgeous!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Yes. Looks like my choice was the correct one, since all voted for the same pearl. Hopefully, the color is as strong in real life knowing how difficult it is to photograph Tahitians.

As for the Vietnamese Akoyas, both strands look very similar and I could not see much differences between them. I went for the strand which Jeremy says has a better luster although based on the photos, I think the luster on both are very very high to begin with.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Just thought I'd post the two finding options I was considering for the purple souffle. The 1st is a pendant and the 2nd is an enhancer. Which one would you pick?

souffle_3.jpg

souffle_4.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I like both. Tough decision. I may like the first best, but the second gives you more options.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I prefer the second

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Enhancer for the versatility!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Pkin my choice is the second. The pearl is a big one and wearing it on a thin chain might make it look out of balance. The enhancer has a bigger bale opening to . I think that is why I have so many with the enhancer setting to accommodate the larger mm chains.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your feedback! I did go with the 2nd one just so I can wear it wider necklaces, cords, etc.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results