shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm a lurker, but maybe I'll change my ways

collier

Shiny_Rock
I love to enjoy all of the eye candy. As a true lover of jewelry it is nice to know I'm not alone. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely pieces. :appl:

collier

Shiny_Rock
It's like a secret club, but I have jewelry insecurity. There are so many beautiful things to enjoy seeing. Mine seem sort of run of the mill in comparison.

Sallyjane

Rough_Rock
:shifty: I know ..right ? :think: this site has been around awhile but I just recently came across it . My original intent was to ask thoughts on my very vintage sea of cortez baroque little pearls but after seeing these fine ones ...well it is going to take some courage :twisted2: ..
It's like a secret club, but I have jewelry insecurity. There are so many beautiful things to enjoy seeing. Mine seem sort of run of the mill in comparison.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi guys... I've been purrrrrrling lately (cat lady trying to be cute)

IfYouLoveIt

Rough_Rock
I just signed up too, looking forward to learning about the mass amount of vintage jewelry I have inherited. I know almost nothing about jewelry, I worked with animals my entire life (veterinary technician) and the little darlings like to ruin everything. Had a cockatiel pluck the diamond right out of my wedding ring! And horses, forget about it, LOL!!
I wouldn't know a real diamond from a fake, or any of the other zillions of pieces I have here. I think this will be fun!
Thanks from a newbie!:read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results