shape
carat
color
clarity

Exciting Day - Two Orders of Tahhitian arrived Together!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
First was a pair of drop earrings from Ehret Design on eBay. Description clearly states that they are not perfect match. I just couldn't resist the reasonable price. They are decent sizes, very high luster. Color a little less rainbow-like than the vendor pictures. I only wish that there are fewer blemishes.

_25145.jpg

_25146.jpg

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Second package was a strand from Pearls of Joy, bought during the 20% off Sale. I must say that it exceeds my expectation! I don't have the budget for a AAA strand but this necklace, although graded only AA+ and is off round with blemishes, has super high luster with strong peacock tone. I put it on immediately and am going to wear it to my company's holiday party tonight!

_25147.jpg

_25148.jpg

_25151.jpg

_25152.jpg

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Now some selfies, taken outdoor, natural lighting

_25153.jpg

_25154.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Both are extremely beautiful!!!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wear your new Tahitian set in good health! You look absolutely beautiful. Ravishing!

kylier

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I was eyeing those pearl earrings too and was excited to see you'd gotten them. I've made a lot of purchases from Druzy Design. She has an amazing eye for pearls and the earrings are gorgeous with your strand! Nice buys enjoy at the party!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
(You may want to add another layer of lipstick to work the ironic thing.)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice pieces, thanks for sharing.

DK :))

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
I think the pearls look lovely...earrings and necklace. The drop earrings have a great setting, and wonderful presence on your ears. No one will notice the blemishes...just makes them look real!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Those look amazing on you, congratulations and wear in good health!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are beautiful, and beautiful on you!

Have fun at your party! (just as a fyi...wearing pearls like that you may need to fight off some jealous mean girls!).

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Tahitian pearls. I like the setting of the earrings because the gold helps set the pearl off against your hair. And, that strand is round looking and gorgeous on you. I'm glad they came together because they look great being worn together.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It's so great that they came in time for your party. They look great on you!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Those colors look lovely with your skin tone. You will enjoy these beauties for a lifetime.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Such pretty pearls ! And how fun to get to show them off at the party ! They look great on you !

Bsomlo - Ha! Made me remember the 'ironic' comment ! Every time I see white pearls now I think of that remark !

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone, thanks for your kind words! I am in love with my new set :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results