shape
carat
color
clarity

A few of my Tahitian pieces

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,
I have been lurking for a few months. It's been nice seeing everyone's collection as well as your quests for pearls. I am a pearl addict, especially Tahitian pearls. I fell in love with them about a decade ago. Here are some of my pieces. I haven't figure out how to post multiple pics in one post yet. This is a peacock earring and pendant set.

IMG_2424_1.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful!
30.gif
you are a fantastic photographer with a great camera
36.gif

Need to see ear shots and neck shots

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pieces! I love the double pendant. Tahitians are terribly addicting!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
The next few photos are pieces that I''ve either re-matched, re-arranged, wire-wrapped or glued-on (shortened necklaces and used extra pearls to make earrings).

IMG_3421_1.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely HHPmom

Thanks for sharing. love your multi color strands, and those silvery ones are beautiful- just beautiful. The whole collection rocks. This is so addicting.

Neck shots?

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2010 10:38:20 PM
Author: HHPmom
The next few photos are pieces that I''ve either re-matched, re-arranged, wire-wrapped or glued-on (shortened necklaces and used extra pearls to make earrings).

This mixed one is fantastic - that''s the next I am after...

K9

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW you have tons!!! Your strands are fabulous - especially the multis!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful collection, HHPmom!!! I love your pearls and you look like you like baroques
2.gif
like me....

We need some modelling shots!
9.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh they''re gorgeous!!

I love the different colours and shapes
30.gif
30.gif

Christiana

Shiny_Rock
Your collection is amazing!!
1.gif
I loved all tones and shapes
30.gif

Wear them always in good health!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY TAHITIAN HEAVEN!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Those are just gorgeous!! You have really captured those gorgeous overtones in your pictures too! How ever do you choose what to wear?? Which one is the necklace in your avatar?? I love the pendant/earring sets too and the double pendant with the teal/ cherry/aubergine pearls!! You need to post a neckshot with all your necklaces stacked together like DiaDiva!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/23/2010 10:16:33 PM
Author: HHPmom
Multi-color drop strand

that looks to be the one in your avatar!! GORGEOUS!!! sigh... I wish you were around when I was selecting my tahitian pearl necklace from PP(not that I don''t love mine!) but I just love all those gorgeous exotic colors that I am seeing in your strand!! May I ask where you have purchased your tahitians?

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone.

Cushioncutnut, you are in good hands with PP. Jeremy has a god-given talent. Once you tell him your style, likes and dislikes, skin coloring, etc., he hand-picks the best pearls that suit you. The man is patient, talented, charming, diplomatic, and has exquisite taste.

You are correct. The avatar was really the temporary strand before it was knotted. I've removed 4 pearls to make earrings (last 2 pairs of earrings posted above). The necklace is shorter now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results