shape
carat
color
clarity

You asked for list movement! #54 is off the list!

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Hello ladies! I am so excited to announce that SO proposed last night! We went to dinner and he suggested wine on our deck afterward....with candles so I figured :naughty: something was up! We had ordered a VC Emilya and I knew it was in, but I was not sure how long it would be before he officially asked. He only made me wait one extra day!!!!

I will post a few pics here and then will post in SMTB in a few days with more bling ****!

The stone is a 2.36 ct RB I SI2 XXX with a flush fit VC Emilya Halo (no donut) and my finger is a size 5.5 (ignore the one poor, sad finger with the nail still growing back :Up_to_something: :naughty: :errrr: )!

ring%207.jpg
ring%203.jpg
ring%205.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YEAH!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Congratulations - so glad its here and you're engaged... and your nail is growing back!!

LOVE the setting - its stunning! (i'm probably posting in the middle of your photos... sorry!)

peonia

Rough_Rock
congratulations!! so happy for you :appl: and the ring.... wow. it's stunning!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot get enough of your ring!!! It's so pretty!! Congratulations 100x!!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely breathtaking! Congrats!!! :appl:

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! I love your ring. That's one of my favorite settings. So, time to plan the wedding? :mrgreen:

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies! I can't stop staring at all the sparkle!! The ring is just so delicate and dainty looking, but amazingly perfect.

We have already done some wedding "planning" - really just a lot of talking and we visited one site. This will be a second marriage for both of us, so it is going to be very small, just four people.

We also ordered my WB from VC. It is a matching eternity.

I will post in SMTB in the next few days after I have taken some more shots. We are out of town right now for a family thing but I can't help but check PS! :naughty:

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! It is stunning and looks amazing on your hand!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats hun! It's beautiful!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
more pics, more pics, more pics!!! SMTB thread!! Spam us with as many photos as possible!!! :love: :love: :love:

audball

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1339421604|3213698 said:
more pics, more pics, more pics!!! SMTB thread!! Spam us with as many photos as possible!!! :love: :love: :love:
+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petit_bijou

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!! Your proposal sounds so lovely and intimate, and the ring is DIVINE! What a good FI to not make you wait too long :appl: What an amazing fire shot! Can't wait for the SMTB thread!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Wouldn't be proper if I didn't say congrats here as well!! It is beautiful and agreed with madelise please spam us with more pics!!!

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
A GORGEOUS ring and a beautiful engagement story. Can't wait to see more pics! Congrats :D

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:

That finger coverage is DREAMY!!

The very best wishes to you! Congratulations.

somedaysunday

Rough_Rock
This is fantastic!!

Congratulations! And send some of that dust our way! :appl: :appl: :appl:

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
BAWWWWWWW :love: :appl: :love: :appl: that is a GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL SPECTACULAR RING!! congratulations!!!!!!!! you're going to the quite the finger workout carrying that thing around!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results