shape
carat
color
clarity

We bought a diamond...

audball

Ideal_Rock
JUST got an email from Pearlmans!! They got the ring a day early (today!!). He said it's BEAUTIFUL! He's doing up a final appraisal on the finished piece for our insurance and it goes out in the mail tomorrow! I should have it on MONDAY!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :praise:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
audball|1336676945|3192281 said:
JUST got an email from Pearlmans!! They got the ring a day early (today!!). He said it's BEAUTIFUL! He's doing up a final appraisal on the finished piece for our insurance and it goes out in the mail tomorrow! I should have it on MONDAY!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :praise:

hooray!!!!!! that's such exciting news!! can't wait for pretty pretty pictures then!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thanks pandabee! I'm stoked!!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
YAYYY!!!! :appl: :appl: So excited for you!! :D

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thanks MF!! I'm so anxious. I just can't wait to see it!! :errrr:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
audball|1336743619|3192923 said:
Thanks MF!! I'm so anxious. I just can't wait to see it!! :errrr:

meee toooooooooooo!!! :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mico!

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!

My SO knows any "gifts" sent to the house i'm likely to bust open(get wayyyy to excited), so he always has them mailed elsewhere (his friends, my parents). Now the question is - will the package burn a hole in the table looking at it waiting for him to come home (or vice versa)? ORRRRR are you busting open that box as soon as it's delivered?? :naughty:

audball

Ideal_Rock
redsoxgrl|1336750080|3193031 said:
YAY!

My SO knows any "gifts" sent to the house i'm likely to bust open(get wayyyy to excited), so he always has them mailed elsewhere (his friends, my parents). Now the question is - will the package burn a hole in the table looking at it waiting for him to come home (or vice versa)? ORRRRR are you busting open that box as soon as it's delivered?? :naughty:
Hahah. Last time when both the diamond showed up and the sample Sholdt setting from Pearlmans, I was home, Andrew was at work. I waited for him on both of those.

This time though, if delivered as schedule, we will BOTH be home together when it arrives!! :) :) If we're not, for any reason, I'll wait for him for sure. It'll be hard, but I will. Andrew does have to work Monday night...let's hope the UPS man shows up before he has to leave! Though, UPS is notoriously late delivering to where we live (usually after 6) and he'll be at work by 5. ;(

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
:o :o :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I hope it gets there before A leaves for work!!!! SQUEEEE!!!!!

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!! Postage dust!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! It looks like it'll actually be delivered on Tuesday. When we called to pay the final balance Pearlmans gave us two options. 1) they ship it today, we get it Monday, but due to no deliveries on Sunday, we'd get it on Monday. Which is cool, except then it has to spend the night somewhere for an extra day which is less secure. OR 2) They ship it first thing Monday morning UPS next day air and we get it on Tuesday with as little sitting around/storage as possible. We opted for #2 for security reasons. So...sadly, it'll be an extra day but at least it'll get here more safely!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
audball|1336778505|3193480 said:
Thanks guys! It looks like it'll actually be delivered on Tuesday. When we called to pay the final balance Pearlmans gave us two options. 1) they ship it today, we get it Monday, but due to no deliveries on Sunday, we'd get it on Monday. Which is cool, except then it has to spend the night somewhere for an extra day which is less secure. OR 2) They ship it first thing Monday morning UPS next day air and we get it on Tuesday with as little sitting around/storage as possible. We opted for #2 for security reasons. So...sadly, it'll be an extra day but at least it'll get here more safely!

:shock: soooooooon!!!???? :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Almost time for the 24 hour countdown....... :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :appl: :appl: :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Almost! It's coming UPS next day air. The last several UPS deliveries we've gotten have showed up between 6-8pm (boo!!). So this evening will start the official 24 hour countdown!

This reminds me, I need to email Pearlmans and ask for the tracking number so I can anxiously watch it get closer!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thanks phd! It's awesome! I added it to my folder of things! :Up_to_something:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
I love her dress

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Phdecorate|1337008625|3194852 said:
Aud...

Wanted to stick this link in for you, I know it has nothing to do with rings, but it does with your venue choice SF town hall....and I didn't want to forget...

http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/231896/joanne-and-luke-san-francisco-california/@center/272446/real-weddings#/end
:read: I'm researching too much!! :naughty:
love that!!

Side note for a minute...wondering if you girls are as into "weddings" as you are into diamonds?? I must have every wedding planner, photographer, venue "liked" on facebook and everytime they post a blog article...or a sneak peak of wedding or engagement photos, I HAVE TO LOOK. It's like a sickness. I am good in the fact i only have local vendors "liked". Hey never too early to be ready for props and ideas for a photog sesh or wedding haha :sick:

AND back to topic....

LESS THAN 24 HOURS AUD!!!! :appl: :appl: I cannot wait to see this beauty of yours! :love:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HHEHEE we're all excited to see your new ring!! Whee! What a week it will be for you!

I love that link that ph shared. Does any of that appeal to you? Lol, I laughed at the couple's little parade hoo-ha. It's so quirky.
The old fashioned dress and headdress would totally match your new OEC!! :D

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
ring day ring day ring day!!!!!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
You must be going crazy today Aud........big day is FINALLY here. If I were you, I would be freaking out that I don't get to keep it on my finger..........can't wait to see the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
LoveLikeCrazy|1337093720|3195627 said:
ring day ring day ring day!!!!!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
I AM going crazy!! I can't wait for it to get here! I'm on eastern standard time, and UPS usually delivers here between 6-8pm, so we have several hours to go...

audball

Ideal_Rock
I.am.devastated. UPS NEVER EVER delivers here before 6-8pm. We went to lunch. THEY FREAKING CAME WHILE WE WERE GONE!
;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

I won't get the ring until tomorrow now. I'm so upset I don't even know what to say right now.

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
:( I'm sorry! I've been checking the forums all day for news of it's arrival!

But you'll have it tomorrow!

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
audball,

Can you call and see if they'll try to redeliver today? Since it was next-day, they probably have some sort of "by" time which is different than your normal delivery time.

If it were FedEx, you could almost certainly get them to come back.

I have been checking this thread in hopes of discovering photos. I'm so sorry this happened!

liz

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results