shape
carat
color
clarity

UPDATE!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
No-no engagement update, sadly..
39.gif
But hopefully some news that means it will be happening soon! I was talking to him today about the impending engagement and we discussed some of the financial struggles he has been having to actually buy a ring for me. THEN he said that he was going to get some money out of some bonds which had matured and use it for my ring!!

I can''t believe it!!
6.gif
9.gif

I don''t know how long it will take him to get the money and when he will actually be able to buy my ring (the next few months I''m guessing), but I was so excited about him even THINKING about getting engaged, and DOING something to get the money. I just wanted to share my joy with some people who would appreciate it and know how absolutely discouraging and difficult it is to wait!

AHH!! I''M SO EXCITED! I CAN''T WAIT!!
36.gif
9.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! It''s so exciting when the boys actually start the process!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yippee! That is awsome, such a tagible thing for him to do! Yea!
36.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the congratulations!! I know that it will be a while before anything can actually happen with the money etc, but I am just jumping off the walls that he is starting the process!! It''s so exciting!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Kali, isn''t it funny how sometimes it''s just the idea that they''re taking steps to the proposal that makes you super happy? We''ve decided to wittle down our x-mas lists for each other and just get small things, since we''re (he''s) saving for the ring. All news is good news at this point.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
amberwaves, you are soo right. Even him talking about it gets me excited!! I can''t believe it!! YAY!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results