shape
carat
color
clarity

Ugh. Lady in waiting-itis!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
Ack! Everyone is getting engaged! Even on HGTV! I really wish people would stop proposing on non-wedding related tv shows! Ok, crazy LIW-itis induced rant over.
19.gif

Katydid321

Rough_Rock
Ugghhh I understand! The Biggest Loser season finale?

This waiting thing is not my idea of a fun time!!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I know what you mean. On "a social networking site" all the time, I see my long-lost friends getting engaged and married and having babies! Some of them are too young for this, some of them haven''t been in a serious relationship for very long...it''s all very overwhelming.

But I am confident that when my SO and I get our finances together to buy a ring, it will be well worth the wait. (Much better than what these inexperienced college boys pick out for their girlfriends...sheesh!)

2.gif

kberrie22

Rough_Rock
I know just how you feel, and I too am seeing (what seems like non-stop for me) my friends on the social-networking sites when they change their "relationship status" to engaged and then I am like ugh...when is it MY turn!?! I feel like it is even more of a burn when I know they haven''t been dating that long. Ah well, our turns will come ladies, and what doesn''t kill us will only make us stronger better wives in the future! After being thru all this emotional stress and the physical symptoms that come with it, anything else in my life will feel like a cakewalk haha!
1.gif

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Deep breath. Your time will come, and you''ll get your "revenge" by posting your status all over said social networking sites, along with daily updates about the minutiae of your wedding planning
11.gif

Seriously, don''t be upset by others getting engaged - you have it all to look forward to. Just remember there are many single people out there who feel jealous and upset every time they see that you''re in a relationship - it''s easy to forget how lucky we already are, when we focus on the one thing we don''t have.

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the support and commiseration. I''m really happy for those who are getting engaged/married, it''s just lately everytime I turn around everything seems to be wedding related! Et tu, Simpsons, et tu?

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/10/2010 4:46:32 AM
Author: LilyKat
Deep breath. Your time will come, and you''ll get your ''revenge'' by posting your status all over said social networking sites, along with daily updates about the minutiae of your wedding planning
11.gif

Seriously, don''t be upset by others getting engaged - you have it all to look forward to. Just remember there are many single people out there who feel jealous and upset every time they see that you''re in a relationship - it''s easy to forget how lucky we already are, when we focus on the one thing we don''t have.

This is so true, we complain about everyone else getting engaged (I''m one of the whiners, do not worry, I''m not picking on you!) but really, I have so many friends who are just upset that they get a good date let alone a BF or GF. Count your blessings ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results