shape
carat
color
clarity

--------The Ladies In Waiting List--------

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, hi blueroses-I was only thinking about you yesterday and wondering how things turned out for you
35.gif
Don''t feel guilty at all. I''m sorry to hear that things didn''t work out in the end, but I''m glad that you have a bunch of great friends and are going out! Keep us updated!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
BLUEROSES!!!!!!

Oh its so good to hear from you! Even though we never "met met" I''ve thought of you *often* since you''ve been away. I''m strangely relieved just to know you''re "okay" -- does that makes sense? Wishing you THE BEST & much luck & love in the holiday season & in life in general!!
1.gif

(and selfishly wishing some of this "dating" stuff brings you back here sooner than later
2.gif
)

amyg

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I haven''t been on here in forever either but got the update from Blueroses in my email because hers was one I wanted to follow! So glad to hear you are doing well! Breaks up are so hard, and it does take along time to get over them and move on. I can totally understand how being on PS all the time could make it worse!! I have been married for 2 1/2 years now and we just had baby #2!! We got pregnant on our honeymoon with the 1st! Anyway...I wish you the best, and I think I''m going to have to start visiting more often!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

I would like to be added to the list! I''m mrscushion (obviously *not* a mrs -- was a typo and now I can''t change it
20.gif
).

Thank you!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 10:55:40 PM
Author: mrscushion
Hi all,

I would like to be added to the list! I''m mrscushion (obviously *not* a mrs -- was a typo and now I can''t change it
20.gif
).

Thank you!
Welcome! You can message the mods to change your name. All you need to do is click the "Report Concern" button and then explain your situation, and they''ll get back to you.

Please let me know if you do change your name though, so the list doesn''t get too confusing!
28.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Blueroses! I think of you quite often, and like Deco, am glad to hear you''re still out there.
I understand your need for time away, but I''m also glad you came back to say hello!

Boystown? Chicago?

Don''t wait so long to visit again. You''ve been missed
35.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Blueroses,

I am so sad that I missed your post! Think of you often when I read posts on this site. Wishing you the very best, and I KNOW you''ll be back one day as an LIW. Keep us updated.

Ally

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blueroses, awesome to see you!!!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
blueroses, I''ve missed you! I have officially subscribed to you so I won''t miss you the next time you pop in. Wishing you all the best in love and life! Please stop by from time to time and keep us posted on what''s going on with youl

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Blueroses! I don''t think I posted much when you were on here, but I always followed your posts and wondered about what happened to you. Like someone else already said, you are such an amazing and strong lady, and I''m sure you''ll be back on here again as a LIW someday soon. Heck, back when you posted I was LIW for someone who couldn''t seem to get it together, and now I''m getting married to a guy who CAN.

You just never know.
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 4:13:32 PM
Author: blueroses
.....Helloooo? Is this thing on?

After TWO YEARS I decided to pop back to say hello. I''m sure a lot of the old regulars from my 2004-2006 PS days aren''t here anymore, but I''ve very often thought about coming back for an update, but just couldn''t do it.

The long story short is that after a decade in my relationship, almost two years on the LIW list (which was a blast, and kept me sane!), once we got engaged, everything fell apart pretty quickly. It was just too painful and fresh to come back to spread the news to the wonderfully supportive online friends here, and I had a lot of moving on to do. Anyway, things are good now. It took a good year to really begin to feel over it, and to stop believing we''d someday get back together, but we are actually sort of friends now--how could we not be after over a decade. After we split we shared custody of our little doggy Mattie who went to doggy heaven in June of 2007 at 15. I helped the ex adopt a new dog last fall. He (the ex, not the dog!) is just not cut out for the kind of relationship I wanted (and he''d convinced himself he also did)--for a variety of his own personal reasons, he just had a lot of work to do on himself and it wasn''t ever going to be right. I''ve been doing a lot of acting work in town, mostly theatre(am in the midst of a great Christmas production right now) and have filled my time with lots of teaching too. Since one show last Spring I have a whole ''gay posse'' of guys (I live in boystown!) and having wonderfully supportive friends around has made this transition to single-gal-land all the better. Have dated a few guys, but no one amazing, yet. Feeling strong and myself--it just took a while. I still love sparkly things, but it was the best thing for me to put aside my PS/diamond/engagement obsession and step away from the computer. As amazing as the support from WAY too many posters to name was, my CONSTANT presence here on PS wasn''t the healthiest thing for me. I loved it, but I think it also deepened my depression surrounding my situation.

BUT...that said, this site is an marvelous resource, and I wish lots of loving and sparkly proposal moments to the gals on the list. (My Dad used a PS discount with Whiteflash to get my mom a fabulous diamond circle pendent for their 40th wedding anniversary!) It''s not the top of MY list now...someday. So, there''s the update. I''ve felt guilty for not coming back, but know that life goes on--I bet a lot of MY LIW peers are mommies now! (Since I went away I have a new niece too!)

Peace and Love this holiday season...

xoxo
BR
Blueroses, I have MISSED you, dear! Reading your posts was always enjoyable, and whether you knew it or not, you have helped SO MANY LIWs. We recently had a GTG in Dallas where we talked about you, and wondered where you had gone.

It''s so good to "hear your voice" and I do hope you stick around for a bit.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Blueroses,
I have missed you so!!! It''s great to hear from you!!!
35.gif

xo,
Lisa

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Blueroses, it is so good to "see" you again. I have wondered many times how you were, and am just so happy that you have come back.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Aw, ladies--thank you! It''s easy to see how I spent so much time here with all of these wonderfully supportive online voices! I''ll come back and write more in depth...it''s late! Here''s a blurry kissy shot of my new niece :)
xoxo
BR

n724670950_1532922_4955.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, a voice from the past! I was pretty new here at the time you were last posting, BR, but I followed your story. Like many others, I wondered what had happened. I am glad to hear that you are doing well now, and I hope you stop by more often!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I remember giving you the "honorary" number one spot when I was list keeper and I do think of you often to see what you were up to...sorry things didn''t work out but there is a ROCK out there with your name on it...even if its for the RHR!!!

Keep in touch!!

now we just need to hear from Manderine....:)

rnbwsktles

Rough_Rock
Got engaged on 11/29! I had a short life on the list lol

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 11:12:56 AM
Author: rnbwsktles
Congrats! Story? Ring photos?

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I''m technically supposed to post here to be added to the list, so please add me :)

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Freke, I noticed that you left Ms.Goggles off of the list--she asked to be added in another thread.

*Hugs* Good luck this weekend.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Also, #94 is "SuiteLady", not "SuiteGirl".

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats to [COLOR=9370D8]rnbwsktles[/COLOR] on your engagement!!!!

Welcome to [COLOR=9370D8]Ms.Goggles[/COLOR] and [COLOR=9370D8]stephbolt[/COLOR]!!! May your stays be short!!

(And Ms.Goggles, it sounds like your stay will be very very short!)

[COLOR=9370D8]

1 Angel7
2 ~*Alexis*~
3 Galateia
4 news_girl
5 Jewels305
6 Kayakqueen83
7 gwendolyn
8 goodfun7580
9 equestrienne
10 nebe
11 ladypirate
12 waitingpatiently
13 ButterBean
14 hisdiamondgirl
15 chocolatefudge
16 chizzy1982
17 sunnyd
18 FrekeChild
19 glitterbug
20 INdmbLove
21 absolut_blonde
22 lisamarie84
23 Sapphire_Cutie
24 dragonfly411
25 KCCutie
26 Ldubs
27 Dreamgirl
28 Bia
29 ringless
30 Lexie
31 ILoveSpinel
32 jillyb
33 IloveAsschers13
34 TryingAgain
35 Bobbin
36 elledizzy5
37 LiveLaughLove
38 LeggoMyEggo
39 lasscreative
40 loveydovey
41 oceanlove
42 Carbonlove
43 inhisarms17
44 PawnShopHustler
45 GoingCrazy29
46 jcarlylew82
47 Amanda.Rx
48 happygolucky851
49 smithsmith
50 Iowa Lizzy
51 I Love Carats
52 Amzizzle
53 EmptyLeftHand
54 lala2332
55 Namaste
56 StarBright
57 ams0124
58 trillionaire
59 vita*dolce
60 Blackpaw
61 HappyCat
62 AprilD
63 SparklyLibra
64 misskitty
65 aggal06
66 BoomersGirl
67 Cosmo_Gal
68 mtjoya
69 SailorsSweet70 jaylex
71 SpringBaby
72 gurlsbestfriend
73 princess_natalie
74 duckies
75 shelbyx
76 aVogueIdea
77 anxiousbee
78 idreamofcushions
79 jennilynn
80 joyfulbarry
81 Halo
82 MrsHToBe
83 CNYHopeful
84 Lill_The_Thrill
85 JCarla
86 wishinpink
87 audball
88 prettylnpink419
89 glitterazzi
90 ckrickett
91 lilyanne
92 American Girl
93 megster84
94 SuiteLady
95 mynewobsession
96 omieluv
97 LoveRoundBrilliant
98 missbunnie66
99 Jasy82
100 MissDimity
101 Thomperchik
102 mariewest
103 Snugglebling
104 LtlFirecracker
105 JR320
106 CheshireSmile
107 Eden
108 Starset Princess
109 sammyj
110 katica
111 lemony
112 laughwithme
113 Dancing Queen
114 fuzzers
115 HappilyInLove
116 glopez1
117 cocoa
118 katkat
119 tabu
120 blingblingsaidthering
121 salix
122 early_bird
123 EyeElle
124 ringisthething
125 Still_Waiting
126 waiting_impatiently_2008
127 IrishEyes08
128 Winks_Elf
129 The Future Mrs.
130 Prinny
131 Starry-eyed
132 mrscushion
133 stephbolt
134 Ms.Goggles

[/COLOR]

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, just stopping in to say hi and to fill everyone in on where I am now.

The BF and I are trying to work things out. We started over from the beginning, which meant not living together, going out on dates and all of that. Things are going pretty well so far. Trust is a horrible thing to lose in a relationship but I''m hoping we will be okay (I''m talking to my mom a lot--my father has cheated on my mother but they''ve worked things out and have been married for nearly 29 years).

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Hi Freke! :)

can you add me to the list?

Ooooh. And i LOVE your wedding shoes. Gorgeous!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2008 10:04:25 AM
Author: taovandel
Hey, just stopping in to say hi and to fill everyone in on where I am now.

The BF and I are trying to work things out. We started over from the beginning, which meant not living together, going out on dates and all of that. Things are going pretty well so far. Trust is a horrible thing to lose in a relationship but I''m hoping we will be okay (I''m talking to my mom a lot--my father has cheated on my mother but they''ve worked things out and have been married for nearly 29 years).
Hey there, taovandel, thanks so much for checking in! Glad you guys are working on things and taking it the speed you need to right now.

mariewest

Shiny_Rock
Is it bad that even though I don''t post as often as I would like, I check "The List" a lot in hopes of moving up (I''m at the bottom at number 102.) Haha, I keep thinking that SO will propose quicker if I''m higher up. Silly girl, I know.
19.gif

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Number 39 signing off here!!!

Engaged 12.12.08

I loved the stay!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 3:38:17 AM
Author: blueroses
Aw, ladies--thank you! It''s easy to see how I spent so much time here with all of these wonderfully supportive online voices! I''ll come back and write more in depth...it''s late! Here''s a blurry kissy shot of my new niece :)

xoxo

BR
Aww, she is beautiful--what a smile!
9.gif

We don''t know each other but you''re rather famous ''round here--quite a lot of people have been missing you and hoping for the best for you, my dear, so I feel a bit like I know you already! Welcome back, and I''m glad to hear that you are taking good care of yourself.
1.gif

rnbwsktles

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 12:57:59 PM
Author: Clairitek
Date: 12/12/2008 11:12:56 AM

Author: rnbwsktles

Congrats! Story? Ring photos?

Sorry, no photos yet. I took a few with my dads camera since he has a much nicer one than mine. I didn''t like how they came out though and want to try again. I should''ve posted one of those though...wasn''t thinking!

The story is pretty simple. He made up an excuse for us to visit our college campus (only about 15 minutes from his house) and we walked around a bit. When we first met (I a junior, he a senior) he used to walk with me from our class back to my dorm. We would spend a lot of time talking outside each time. We did this for the entire fall semester before we really started dating (I count our anniversary as the first day we met again in the spring semester and had our first very casual date.) I called him the "lost puppy" that always followed me home, lol. So this is how he proposed. He wanted to retrace our path from where our class was back to my dorm, and then he took me to a bench next to the small lake on campus and proposed there. He said something along the lines of (cant believe I forgot!) "After 4 years of being your lost puppy, will you marry me?" He picked that particular weekend because the campus was deserted for the holiday and he knew we''d be alone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results