shape
carat
color
clarity

Taking Bets: When Will Gwen and J Get Engaged?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 8:32:54 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Date: 3/18/2009 6:35:03 AM

Author: Deelight

Date: 3/18/2009 4:10:14 AM

Date: 3/17/2009 2:10:10 PM

Author: FrekeChild

::::wriggle wriggle::::

I like the way Dee thinks. She knows whats up.
3.gif
Oh, she totally does, but she isn''t the one proposing to me. Or...IS she?
3.gif
2.gif

LOL I could, but then poor J will be devestated and I will have that on my conscience till the end of time, plus I would have to face the wrath of the LIW
39.gif

Hrmmm if you replace ''country'' with town and ''picnic'' with Thai it kinda sounds like what I was thinking
36.gif
- a bit of a stretch but I still think it is viable
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

It''s sort of out in the country--still fairly close to London, but far out enough to not feel city-like (that''s why I like it!). Another thought had been to go out to Windsor Castle for the day, since I had wanted to do that for my birthday, but I think it''s still a little pricey so we decided to compromise on going to this little town too.

But yeah, I mentioned wanting to do a picnic soon too....shame we''re so far from Grantchester. Remember my photos from here? I think that''s the PERFECT place to have a picnic and so so romantic for a proposal...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I sure do
30.gif
30.gif
, that is the place I had in mind when I was talking about the country picnic it looks so beautiful and peaceful my kinda place
30.gif
. I wish we got to spend more time in London and got time to get out into the countryside it just looks idyllic.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooooooo, Gwen! Sounds like it''s coming up quickly!!!

*wriggle, wriggle, wriggle*

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tell J that I''m expecting a Watchmen proposal. Stat.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 2:24:03 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
lol your so silly! Taking bets on your own engagment!
3.gif
I''ll bet FOR SURE by the end of April...
Hey, if I win, I''ll get my dream ring that much sooner!
9.gif
2.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 12:10:42 PM
Author: ladypirate
Ooooooooooooo, Gwen! Sounds like it''s coming up quickly!!!

*wriggle, wriggle, wriggle*
I hope I hope I hope!
9.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I know I''m joining this thread late, but I KNOW FOR A FACT it''s going to be Friday, the 20th!! Okay, well, I dont know for a fact, but I''m sure hoping like friggin mad!!

YAY GWEN!! *bananadance*

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 1:54:11 PM

Haha, that makes it sound like he''ll need to quickly get some superpowers to then levitate me in the air or teleport me somewhere or something so he can propose.
3.gif

Ok, so I''m totally dumb and went and tried on the ring--it''s dumb because a) it''s MY ring that I''ve had for a year and a half, and b) I''m not all giddy about it because I''ve had it for a year and a half, and c) it won''t be my forever ring anyway because it isn''t my style...BUT I still snuck it out of the box and pouch and onto my finger, and well daggone if it didn''t look bigger than last time I had it on! Last time I saw it/wore it was about two weeks ago, maybe three? when I gave it to J, just in case...

It''s still ridiculously tiny on my huge sausage fingers, by PS standards, but will look quite normal here in England. So, it''s kind of nice really, because I''m feeling a bit excited about the ring part too now (wasn''t really before). Silly of me, really, but it''s a nice feeling.
1.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 4:47:16 PM
Author: kama_s
Okay, I know I''m joining this thread late, but I KNOW FOR A FACT it''s going to be Friday, the 20th!! Okay, well, I dont know for a fact, but I''m sure hoping like friggin mad!!

YAY GWEN!! *bananadance*
LOL, I like the ''know for a fact'' bit--you''ve been emailing J, haven''t you?! Sweet, Friday would totally work for me!
2.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/18/2009 4:51:10 PM

Date: 3/18/2009 4:47:16 PM
Author: kama_s

YAY GWEN!! *bananadance*
LOL, I like the ''know for a fact'' bit--you''ve been emailing J, haven''t you?! Sweet, Friday would totally work for me!
2.gif
Hunny, there''s no need here for e-mail...it''s my telepathic superpowers.
10.gif
J, of all people, will be able to understand and intercept the waves I am directing towards him.

31.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 4:49:50 PM
Date: 3/18/2009 1:54:11 PM

Haha, that makes it sound like he''ll need to quickly get some superpowers to then levitate me in the air or teleport me somewhere or something so he can propose.
3.gif

Ok, so I''m totally dumb and went and tried on the ring--it''s dumb because a) it''s MY ring that I''ve had for a year and a half, and b) I''m not all giddy about it because I''ve had it for a year and a half, and c) it won''t be my forever ring anyway because it isn''t my style...BUT I still snuck it out of the box and pouch and onto my finger, and well daggone if it didn''t look bigger than last time I had it on! Last time I saw it/wore it was about two weeks ago, maybe three? when I gave it to J, just in case...

It''s still ridiculously tiny on my huge sausage fingers, by PS standards, but will look quite normal here in England. So, it''s kind of nice really, because I''m feeling a bit excited about the ring part too now (wasn''t really before). Silly of me, really, but it''s a nice feeling.
1.gif
Lol!

And yay for the ring looking bigger! And feeling better about it!!!! Do you have pictures of it somewhere?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That''s so wonderful that the ring is looking bigger and better to you Gwen! I guess that means the extra time waiting was worth it to get you happier with the ring
2.gif
9.gif
36.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 1:24:14 PM

Oh no, the last thing you catch on PS?!
7.gif
I''ve been missing you but hoped you were only away because you were busy or something. Why are you going to stay away for good?
39.gif
First - Even if you follow your proposal up with Watchmen (and I haven''t seen it yet but I have read the graphic novel and if it''s anything like that it is a dark story line) you can consider watching that movie your engagement gift to him
2.gif
Then, while you enjoy the movie you can think to yourself, "I get to watch movies like this with this man for the rest of my life"
9.gif

In regards to my leave of absence, it is mostly due to time. My new position at work demands more time than I have and sneaking on here to post is difficult especially because I often craft my responses with a lot of attention and care - I just can''t focus like that much these days. I try to pop in and catch up. If the site worked on my blackberry I could spend more time on here!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
I'm gonna go with the 21st too, that's what day we got engaged last year! I'm hoping that day will be lucky for you too!

btw - this is so exciting! You're such a sweetheart!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 4:13:08 AM

Date: 3/17/2009 3:38:17 PM
Author: EricaR
I want to make my guess exactly 1 second after Freke''s, just so there is a better chance that I''m right and she''s wrong. Sort of like on the Price is Right and someone guesses a dollar more than the previous guesser.
emotion-14.gif

Hey Gwen, where in the US are you gonna be??????
Hahah, nice.
3.gif

We''ll be on the East Coast--flying into DC, visiting family and friends in PA, NJ, CT and maybe NY, and staying in MD. I can''t wait!! Soooo exited!!!!!!!!
36.gif
And, if you''re in MD (b-more, right?) I''m an hour away!!!!
35.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Gweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So?????

I''m still keeping my fingers crossed for before Monday!!!

:::::wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle ::::::

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Gwen, I''m praying that I lose my bet!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks so much, girlies!!
5.gif
This has been one CRAZY week at work, so I''d really be looking forward to this weekend even if there wasn''t the possibility of getting engaged. As you know, we''ve got plans to be out most of tomorrow, so don''t freak if you don''t hear from me for a while.
3.gif
Because if it happens, y''all will be one of the first to know!
2.gif

I really hope it''s this weekend. Crossing my fingers, toes and eyes!!!!
9.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
*crosses everything crossable*

GOOD LUCK
36.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
*WRIGGLES*!!!!!!

Good luck, sweetie! I will be crossing everything that it happens for you this weekend!!!!!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck this weekend, Gwen! I definitely feel like it''ll happen!

***dust***

icekid

Ideal_Rock
SOON! Fingers crossed for you two
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
La la la la la!!!!

...this weekend....

:::wriggle wriggle:::

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best of luck Gwen!! Here''s hoping that you''ll be engaged by Monday!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
....wiggle, your coming back engaged I know it :D

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
It''s the weekend!!! **********DUSTS**********

*wriggle wriggle wriggle*

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
***Dust*** for you, Gwen.
1.gif
I hope you get rocked!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto everyone who has posted since I did.

:::wriggle wriggle wriggle:::

********************************DUST*********************************

princesss

Ideal_Rock
WRIGGLE.

J, you''re killing me over here! I''ve been wriggling so much I went down a pants size!

WRIGGLE!!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 11:16:10 PM
Author: princesss
WRIGGLE.

J, you''re killing me over here! I''ve been wriggling so much I went down a pants size!

WRIGGLE!!!

Man, Princesss--that''s some good wriggling! Gwen, come back and update us! It''s already 4:30 AM on Sunday there!
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dang J! You best be getting to it if Princess is losing weight wriggling!!! That''s a lot of wriggling!!!

:::doubles wriggling efforts; wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle:::

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results