shape
carat
color
clarity

Taking Bets: When Will Gwen and J Get Engaged?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
hoooray! have a great day today gwen!!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
WRIGGLE!!!

WRIGGLE WRIGGLE!!!

WRIGGLE WRIGGLE WRIGGLE!!!

You had better be not posting because you''re too lost in your SHINY BAUBLE!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
wriggle

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it really sounds like TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, my endless wriggling can come to a blessed end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Ok Freke, Choro and anyone else. We haven''t heard anything from G yet so I think it is time to make our hamster poo catapult idea a reality...

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
She better not be posting because she is busy with her new engagement... but she better let us know sooooon!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Man you lot are a hoot. Talk of flinging hamster poo and all!

I will be excitd to log in tomorrow to see what transpired today over there!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS GWEN I CANNOT TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleeeeeease come tell us you are engaged, pleeeeeeease?!?!?!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Yoooooooo-hooooooooooooo? Gwen?! You in there? Or rather, out there? Or rather, IS IT ON YOUR DAMN FINGER YET?!?!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
YEAH GWEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop sleeping and post already about how you''re engaged!!!!!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
How can she sleep at a time like this???????

Gwen, I can''t wait for you to come over to BWW!!!! Now. Soon. At least in the next three weeks so you can fawn over my wedding photos as necessary.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whatever Erica. Your wedding pics aren''t going to be all that great. Admit it. No cool restaurant venues or weddings on beaches or anything picturesque...

And Gwen. You''re needed at BWW. ASAP. So tell J he''s got a hovercraft with hamster poo coming his way if there isn''t bling on your finger by nightfall tomorrow night. Because that''s how long it will take me to get over to the UK...

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Freke, have you been feeding Kahn garlic and tabasco as per our plan???

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Who lives near Gwen and J? Can we bribe someone to go over there and wake her up NOW? Isn''t it like 8am there??? That is late enough for her to sleep. Maybe I''ll go on a sleep strike until she wakes up and tells us she is ENGAGED. Because she totally has to be by now. If not, I''m getting that hovercraft ready!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes. And Rum to drink. He''s tipsy and producing stinky poo...

How''s that catapult coming? And where is Choro with that shovel?

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I stole the catapult off of Ken's desk. Now we just need to locate a hovercraft.

Did you give the one blue hooker shoe to choro so she can hop around while scooping?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s currently 9:05am. Maybe Lorelei or Pandora? Who else is in London? Or at least England? Maybe even Europe?

Stupid Southwestern U.S...being all far from everything...

GWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''m hungry and tired and want to know if you''re engaged. How about signals? Or emoties! Like this guy:
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

So three (3) applauding guys means you''re engaged. K?

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Or maybe she could shine the shape of an e-ring into the sky, like the bat signal!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup. What else do we need to do. I'm going to have to recruit Munchie. Kahn isn't producing enough poo in my opinion.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooo.....Great idea. Goes well with the hovercraft.

But...would we see it all the way over here?

OOOO!!What if she shown it onto the moon?!?!?!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Can''t those green lasers been seen FOREVER? Maybe she could use one of those. Although she''d have to be careful - I hear pilots don''t so much like them being shined towards airplanes!

I think the moon idea is the best. BUT! Right now it is a tiny tiny moon. And I sure don''t think I can wait until the next full moon to be able to test out our idea.

Simple is best. Gwen needs to get her BUTT down here to the computer RIGHT NOW and tell us if she has a sparkly or not!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. Fine. A simple "We''re engaged!" or "He proposed!" will do.

For now.

Later, I expect every detail. Including what shoes you were wearing...

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Anyone else out there have a hamster willing to donate to the cause of torturing J if he hasn''t proposed to Gwen yet?!?!

All I have is cat poo. And I just scooped the litter box so I don''t know how much I even have...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I have plenty of access to dog poo. Plus I think my neighbor still has a gerbil. I know she''d be willing to donate to our cause...

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Be sure to have her feed the gerbil our "special diet" so his bombs can really stink!

Ok Gwen. You had BETTER be engaged by now. And if you are, why the heck haven''t you posted yet? Celebrating is no excuse to ignore PS for a night. We told you we needed to know right away. So I expect you to get back here and post about it right away. Maybe even before you say YES!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will. And no worries about the dog bombs, they already stink (TRUST ME.)

Seriously. I think we deserve a post like "J just asked!!!And he''s waiting for an answer!!! I think I''ll say yes! So in about 30 seconds I''ll be engaged!!!!"

Gwen, you''re slackin''.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Just don''t do what I did to K when he proposed.

I called him an a-hole. True story! He still gives me a hard time about it on a daily basis.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Uh oh. I don''t remember. Where is your engagement thread?

Dale threatened me if I said "Maybe." or "Let me think about it." because I said that when he suggested we should make it official. He said I''d never get bling again...

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure if I put it in my thread. LOL!

He was down on one knee, proposed, then tried to put the ring on my finger but grabbed the wrong finger. I pointed out his error, he put it on, and I hugged him. He said "well, what is your answer?" "What do you think", I responded. He started to take the ring back off my finger so I yelled "OK! Yes, a-hole!!!" Of course, I didn''t say a-hole. And I think I followed that up by a whole string of other bad words.

So Gwen, you engaged yet? Have we hijacked your thread enough?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I think a lot of it doesn''t really constitute of hijacking considering it''s still about J....just what we''ll do to him if he doesn''t propose ASAP.

And I would call him an a-hole too. I think FI asked, and then I started crying and hugging and he had to ask if I had an answer. Which was "Of course!" but you know...it''s the same as yes.

GWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results