shape
carat
color
clarity

Taking Bets: When Will Gwen and J Get Engaged?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, Erica. Now you''re just getting ANNOYING!!!!!

(Because you know, I haven''t posted twice as much as you on this thread or anything...or started the wriggling craze...)

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SHORTY IT'S YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!!! WE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahahahahahahahaha Kama!!!!

(I''m so anxious for this to happen. It hurts.)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet?

sparkle.gif

1144973q2eo3d4l4g1.gif

Sending you engagment love dust for the weekend :D.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been popping in and out of this thread like a peep of gas to see if there''s been a proposal.

*sigh* guess not, I''ll be back.

28.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, so Dee is worse than Erica and I put together...with that last comment anyway!

:::::::WRIGGLE WRIGGLE WRIGGLE:::::::

27.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:21:51 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Ok, so Dee is worse than Erica and I put together...with that last comment anyway!

:::::::WRIGGLE WRIGGLE WRIGGLE:::::::

27.gif

LOL I don''t bug often but when I do I make it a good one
25.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol. And a good one it was!

I fear I have taken this as a challenge...hence the giant wriggling...

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hahahah! What a great way to start the day. I love you guys.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
We love you too Gwen.
3.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:59:19 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Lol. And a good one it was!

I fear I have taken this as a challenge...hence the giant wriggling...
hehe23.gif
Challenge hey....
31.gif

1.gif
Gwen, we *puffy heart* love you back
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
dangit! i was hoping to catch you first (i''m up at work by 630am east coast time..but im in the west (yeah, its 330
14.gif
).

have a good weekend gwen!!! lots of dust!!!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Ok Gwen, I know I don''t PS "know" you, but this whole waiting thing is just silly! Tell that man to get on it!!!

*joins the wriggling masses*

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Aww, you guys are too sweet! Thank you all so much!
9.gif

I am starting to get really excited. He snuggled up with me on the couch after I got home from work and we had some tea, and he said, "So, the girls at work say I''m not allowed to propose to you in our flat." I said, "Oh? Did they say why?" He said, "They say it has to be somewhere memorable." I laughed and said, "What, they think I''ll forget the first home we have together?!" Then I told him that I thought it was really cute that he talked to anyone from work about it, and then asked him if any of the chicks got all squealy. He said, "Yeah, a couple of them did. One of them said I should propose on the London Eye, but I don''t know, that just seems like it''d be really awkward, since there''s like 15 other people in there and they''d all be standing around, not knowing what to do or say when it was over." I laughed and said that I totally agreed with him. He then told me that the one of them had been proposed to at home and that, while her boyfriend was down on one knee, the cat came over and yacked right next to him. Pretty memorable, doncha think?
3.gif

THEN, someone called him and asked him to work tomorrow morning. His reply: "Er, um, no, I--well, I--um, no, I don''t think so." When he hung up, he said, "That was the lodge asking me to work tomorrow morning, but I said no because I think we should spend the day together" and then he kissed me. I said, "Sounds good to me!"

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:29:40 PM
Author: gwendolyn
9.gif

I am starting to get really excited. He snuggled up with me on the couch after I got home from work and we had some tea, and he said, ''So, the girls at work say I''m not allowed to propose to you in our flat.'' I said, ''Oh? Did they say why?'' He said, ''They say it has to be somewhere memorable.'' I laughed and said, ''What, they think I''ll forget the first home we have together?!'' Then I told him that I thought it was really cute that he talked to anyone from work about it, and then asked him if any of the chicks got all squealy. He said, ''Yeah, a couple of them did. One of them said I should propose on the London Eye, but I don''t know, that just seems like it''d be really awkward, since there''s like 15 other people in there and they''d all be standing around, not knowing what to do or say when it was over.'' I laughed and said that I totally agreed with him. He then told me that the one of them had been proposed to at home and that, while her boyfriend was down on one knee, the cat came over and yacked right next to him. Pretty memorable, doncha think?
3.gif

THEN, someone called him and asked him to work tomorrow morning. His reply: ''Er, um, no, I--well, I--um, no, I don''t think so.'' When he hung up, he said, ''That was the lodge asking me to work tomorrow morning, but I said no because I think we should spend the day together'' and then he kissed me. I said, ''Sounds good to me!''

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
31.gif

Gwen''s gettin a present...
9.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:33:53 PM
Author: elledizzy5

9.gif

I am starting to get really excited. He snuggled up with me on the couch after I got home from work and we had some tea, and he said, ''So, the girls at work say I''m not allowed to propose to you in our flat.'' I said, ''Oh? Did they say why?'' He said, ''They say it has to be somewhere memorable.'' I laughed and said, ''What, they think I''ll forget the first home we have together?!'' Then I told him that I thought it was really cute that he talked to anyone from work about it, and then asked him if any of the chicks got all squealy. He said, ''Yeah, a couple of them did. One of them said I should propose on the London Eye, but I don''t know, that just seems like it''d be really awkward, since there''s like 15 other people in there and they''d all be standing around, not knowing what to do or say when it was over.'' I laughed and said that I totally agreed with him. He then told me that the one of them had been proposed to at home and that, while her boyfriend was down on one knee, the cat came over and yacked right next to him. Pretty memorable, doncha think?
3.gif

THEN, someone called him and asked him to work tomorrow morning. His reply: ''Er, um, no, I--well, I--um, no, I don''t think so.'' When he hung up, he said, ''That was the lodge asking me to work tomorrow morning, but I said no because I think we should spend the day together'' and then he kissed me. I said, ''Sounds good to me!''

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
31.gif

Gwen''s gettin a present...
9.gif
Oooooohhhhhhh. I think you might be right Elle...

Darn, and I''m busy all day tomorrow
29.gif
I might do a few LIW drive bys just to see if there is any news.

(yay!)

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
ooo thats some good news!!

(and too funny about the cat yak!)

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
9.gif

3.gif

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*sending all my listkeeper dust over to YOU for this weekend, girlie!*

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 8:46:07 AM
Author: KatyWI
Ok Gwen, I know I don''t PS ''know'' you, but this whole waiting thing is just silly! Tell that man to get on it!!!

*joins the wriggling masses*

I have to agree with this! *dust* for you!!!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait!

I can''t wait!

I can''t wait!!!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
9.gif

3.gif

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

How exciting!!!! Sending dust your way :)

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
so, you guys realize we are living through you two right now?!?!

*wiggle pants*

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gwen, I am on the edge of my seat here! Lots of dust to you!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gwen. Tell J I''m not going to sleep tomorrow, I''m not going to eat (unless FI brings me food) and I''m CERTAINLY not going anywhere tomorrow. So tell him to GET ON IT or I''m going to start permanently attach to my couch. And that would be expensive to remove.

Tomorrow you''re going to get engaged...

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Gwen I just want to pipe in and say I am REALLY happy and exited for you. Can''t wait to hear how it goes
1.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I am getting SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! Hurray!

It''s gonna happen this weekend. At least it had better happen this weekend. If I have to wait any longer I''m going to explode!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Saturday. I feel it in my bones. How far away is Saturday in London?

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Isn''t it Saturday in London time now? Don''t make me fly to the East Coast to "meet" you, J!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Yep, it is Saturday there NOW!

Gwen, ARE YOU ENGAGED YET????????????????????????????

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I need to learn to use my inside voice. I''m so excited I can''t help myself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results