shape
carat
color
clarity

Super small wedding ideas

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
I figure aud can just add you all to the message i sent her, mad you're not messagable

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mico|1337313438|3198114 said:
I figure aud can just add you all to the message i sent her, mad you're not messagable

If you're still up, I'm making it public for the next few minutes, then privatizing it again, and deleting my "like" on that PS photo.

ETA: Guess not :razz: I'll just ask Aud to play messenger.!

PhD: I did pin all the things I've had on my bookmarks list. I've got a few vintage and a few rustic ideas that I could share. :)

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
you stink, too quick

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol i thought you slept or something. I know you guys are all on the east coast. Lemme try again for another 10.

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
madelise|1337308323|3197986 said:
Haha, I requested a Pinterest account a few months ago and never joined til THIS VERY MOMENT. I always just bookmarked things in my Safari. I guess I hate those things that you have to link to your FB. So I automatically disconnected it from my FB in the settings as soon as I made it. Phew!

There's no way to do a "joint" Pinterest account, though you can "follow" each other? Or add each other to be another "pinner" on a board you created. I don't know how to find each other, though, since it's against PS policies to post personal information :(* Cough, audball, cough.. any ideas? :naughty:

And no, I too have never purchased wear from Etsy. I want to! But I have no need for cuter clothes since I'm not really "going anywhere" lately. Life of a student :lol:

I seriously LOVE that dress though. I bookmarked it AND sent it to SO to review ;-)* I'd like it just at knee length, rather than just-past knee length. And maybe make a tulle under-skirt to puff it out a bit and create a great "waistline" look.

And blue shoes sound adorable! A great "something blue"! What type of blue were you thinking? I'm picturing a robin's egg/ T&Co blue. or a powder blue? Royal blue, even.

See two pairs of blue shoes posted above....before all those dresses....opinions?

Be gone for work all day, busy today...will work on *finding* you ladies later. I rarely get on FB.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Mico|1337313438|3198114 said:
I didn't get anything from you Mico. :((

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
wait, did EITHER of you get a message? I sent them to both of you, no wonder i didn't get a response!

check your "other" tab in fb messages

audball

Ideal_Rock
Mico|1337346345|3198323 said:
wait, did EITHER of you get a message? I sent them to both of you, no wonder i didn't get a response!

check your "other" tab in fb messages
Haha, I didn't know I had one! I got it ;-) :)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
as just now reading through some more of he responses here...can I join in the pinterest joint board?? I am a pinterest FIEND lol. and I do love all your ideas. I will work on liking ps on fb and try to find you ladies.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Send me a message if you find me. I'll be sure to check my "other" folder since we apparently have those!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
audball|1337347914|3198348 said:
Yay! Send me a message if you find me. I'll be sure to check my "other" folder since we apparently have those!

found ya! :naughty:

audball

Ideal_Rock
pandabee|1337350013|3198366 said:
audball|1337347914|3198348 said:

found ya! :naughty:
Gotcha! I'll get you to madelise and Mico.

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Ok...I can't find you :confused:

audball

Ideal_Rock

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
uh can I just say, y'all are so pretty!!!! I'm always glad that just because we creep around on forums and are obsessed with shiny things doesn't mean that we are socially stunted :D

audball

Ideal_Rock
pandabee|1337388517|3198820 said:
uh can I just say, y'all are so pretty!!!! I'm always glad that just because we creep around on forums and are obsessed with shiny things doesn't mean that we are socially stunted :D
Aww, thanks! You're pretty adorable yourself! :)

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
pandabee|1337388517|3198820 said:
:bigsmile:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
pinned them for you ;-)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh ph, those last 2 are very cleavage-y! I like! ;-) ;-)

The Kate Middleton one reminds me of the Lavendar dress that Mila Kunis wore for one of those award shows last year.. Or 2 years ago. Flippin gorgeous. I wish I could pull those type of dresses off. I go from classy to hooker in 2 centimeters :(.

Has anyone considered having a dress MADE for them? There are a few eBay vendors with a million feedback that make their dresses for very few $$. I hear their material isn't as great.. But I figure I wouldn't mind the material, since I want to do a Trash-the-Dress shoot anyway. And. I'm uber cheap-o lol.

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
madelise|1337455690|3199246 said:
Ooh ph, those last 2 are very cleavage-y! I like! ;-) ;-)

The Kate Middleton one reminds me of the Lavendar dress that Mila Kunis wore for one of those award shows last year.. Or 2 years ago. Flippin gorgeous. I wish I could pull those type of dresses off. I go from classy to hooker in 2 centimeters :(.

Has anyone considered having a dress MADE for them? There are a few eBay vendors with a million feedback that make their dresses for very few $$. I hear their material isn't as great.. But I figure I wouldn't mind the material, since I want to do a Trash-the-Dress shoot anyway. And. I'm uber cheap-o lol.

Ye s, I remember the lavender dress and it was gorgeous!

No prob on too low cut here, not much to hang out :lol:

My worries about making is that you just can't see it....and it often takes 4 mos or so. I would rather have something I can try on and be sure about. It would be one thing to use a local dressmaker, but another to send away with someone you will never even see!

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Mico|1337449405|3199202 said:
pinned them for you ;-)
Where are they?? Don't see them on my board...and I don't see your phdecorate board anymore? :?: :(( :errrr:

Eta - I am trying to set up interest on the iPad...is. It because I can't drag the Pin it box to the browser?

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
hmm, i'll message you in facebook - i use firefox as my browser and just dragged the icon there when i first signed up

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Phdecorate|1337456887|3199255 said:
Mico|1337449405|3199202 said:
pinned them for you ;-)
Where are they?? Don't see them on my board...and I don't see your phdecorate board anymore? :?: :(( :errrr:

Eta - I am trying to set up interest on the iPad...is. It because I can't drag the Pin it box to the browser?
Eta - ok I found the board!!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
i just pinned some goodies up for you - if you type "no" under it, i'll delete it. We'll keep the ones you like on there and delete the ones you don't ;-)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I pinned a pair of heels to your board, and I also created my own board filled with ivory and white, more casual, shorter dresses that you can peek to see if you like?

audball

Ideal_Rock
I.must.get.my.account.set.up! :nono:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results