shape
carat
color
clarity

So...embarrassing confession time...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovejewelry13

Rough_Rock
I plan things in my head all of the time. If I ask my bf right now what color I would like my bridesmaids to wear he would be able to tell me. I also love looking at things that we would register for. Sometimes I quiz him and pick two similar items and see which one he likes better. Secretly praying that he picks the same one I like. He normally does pretty good. We already know where we want to go on our honeymoon. I do know of a few places that I would like to check out when he finally pops the question, but I will not start looking until I have the ring.

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
After my FI (boyfriend at the time) asked my father for his blessing, my mom and I started emailing potential wedding dresses back and forth without him knowing. I also started a spreadsheet of venues, with what they offered. It was a good thing, because when FI proposed during a trip back home at my parents, I only had a couple days left before I had to return to FI and work and I was able to check out a few places and select a reception venue before they booked up.

Planning meets opportunity. :)

cally

Rough_Rock
I sometimes seriously consider just purchasing a ring and declaring us engaged... Fatal Attractionish, no?

But more seriously, I have a very hidden "Wedding" folder that has 100+ inspirational pictures in it, I stalk wedding websites and shows, and I may or may not have a hidden bridal magazine or two...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results