shape
carat
color
clarity

silly question?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Hey guys, promise you wont laugh before I ask y''all this?

But what the heck does RB stand for
33.gif

I''m still trying to learn all the PS jargon but there''s so much I''m just keeping up! LOL! Are there any posts with all the terminology and what they mean?

I appreciate any help :)

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
RB = Round Brilliant.

I think there may be a couple of abbreviation threads floating around if you search ... we certainly have enough to need them!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, thanks ladies! You ROCK, lol, pun intended!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
oh i am laughing cause the other day i couldnt figure out what OEC was. everyone kept talking about how great they are and i didnt even know what it was. lol. we have all been there and still i dont know sometimes. thanks to belle for the list. i wish i had known about that before.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 9:52:08 PM
Author: radiantquest
oh i am laughing cause the other day i couldnt figure out what OEC was. everyone kept talking about how great they are and i didnt even know what it was. lol. we have all been there and still i dont know sometimes. thanks to belle for the list. i wish i had known about that before.

Wow after reading that I had to go to that thread to se what OEC was haha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results