shape
carat
color
clarity

Silly games you play

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Do you and your FF''s do anything that other people might consider odd? lol

My boyfriend and I play king of the bed all the time. Like, hardcore king of the bed...I accidentally made his shoulder pop once, and one time he accidentally elbowed me in the lip!
23.gif
We wrestle way too hard, but we laugh the whole time we do it.

We also flick eachother''s noses all the time when we least expect it. I could be watching tv, and my boyfriend will come and flick me on the nose. He could be on the phone with someone, and I sneak up on him and get him real good. lol

We also have this thing that we call "random gift". It''s when we stop at any type of cornerstore for a drink or something, and we buy eachother really corny presents just for fun. I think I got an air freshener once, I got him a "support our troops" bumper sticker...he got me one of those cloth roses. It''s so much fun! haha

Anyway, are we the only crazy ones, or are there others out there that do weird stuff?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
oh cool, yeah we do the you can''t get in or out of the car without a ''kiss ticket'', the gweeto burrito game to see how tight we can tuck each other in bed...tons of goofy stuff so fun...
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When DH and I are in the car together one of us usually points their index finger dangerously close to the driver''s cheek and then says "hey" which forces the driver to turn his/her face directly into the pointed finger. It''s hilarious, you have to try it, lol! I just did it to my dog, ROFL.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 8:55:45 PM
Author: monarch64
When DH and I are in the car together one of us usually points their index finger dangerously close to the driver's cheek and then says 'hey' which forces the driver to turn his/her face directly into the pointed finger. It's hilarious, you have to try it, lol! I just did it to my dog, ROFL.
monarch, that is just too much!!
9.gif
I'll have to try it w/ FI later...
11.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I sing the Oscar mayer weiner song to my bf, replacing "hotdog" with "boyfriend" and spelling his name out instead of oscar mayer. lol, now if that isnt weird, i dunno what is!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm...we play the "I win" game. Basically we do something (open a door, get in the car, etc) before the other person and announce that we''ve won. It''s kind of a domino effect...we end up saying "I win" so often it all blurs together. One of his best friends plays this with his girlfriend, so you can imagine what it''s like when the 4 of us get together...luckily we each only compete with our SO.

We also like to say awful things to each other in public to see what people do. We both have kind of evil senses of humour and it really is hilarious. Especially in grocery stores. Also in grocery stores, one of us is always the "kid" and tries to sneak things into the cart and the other is always the "grown-up" who has to stop it. If you manage to sneak something past the "grown-up", you get it!

We play pretty hardcore padiddle, too. We were having a bit of an argument one time and I hit the roof of the car so hard I bruised my hand.
38.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is padiddle where you hit the roof of your car when you see a car with only one headlight working?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Yup! We play it all the time (unless one of us is in a really competitive mood, in which case we stop because we can play a little dirty).

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha ha, I used to play that with all my friends in h.s. and college...DH had never heard of it when I moved here and said "padiddle" the first time. They''re pretty strict about pulling people over here with only one headlight working so I guess that''s why. He went to college in KY though, so for the life of me I can''t figure out how he''s never heard of this game.
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
We have a really long hallway that maes a great raceway. We race everywhere, into the house, out to the car, etc. He says things to upset me, intentionally, and then waits for me to smack him or flick his ear. We fight over the remote, jokingly. He buys me a pink bear from WalMart every year for Valentine''s Day and we leave them around the house in odd places for the other person to find (in the liquor cabinet, hanging from the ceiling fan, etc.). They also torture each other (I think I have 4 or 5 now).

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Hahahaha I am absolutely loving these stories!

I just remembered another thing we do. We always randomly say "bllloooddd!" to each other, and "NAHT FANNNNY!!!" lol. It''s from our favorite video on youtube.com It''s about a little kid trying to say blood after he accidentally hits his brother...so funny. Although we''re the only ones who seem to think so.
20.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2007 2:13:51 PM
Author: luckystar112

I just remembered another thing we do. We always randomly say ''bllloooddd!'' to each other, and ''NAHT FANNNNY!!!'' lol. It''s from our favorite video on youtube.com It''s about a little kid trying to say blood after he accidentally hits his brother...so funny. Although we''re the only ones who seem to think so.
20.gif

After watching that I can tell you you''re DEFINITELY not the only people who think that''s funny....oh man. I really have to send that to my boyfriend. He''ll crack up!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ROFL!!! That "bllooodd" video is TOO funny!!!! I love it!
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 9:02:16 PM
Author: musey

When DH and I are in the car together one of us usually points their index finger dangerously close to the driver's cheek and then says 'hey' which forces the driver to turn his/her face directly into the pointed finger. It's hilarious, you have to try it, lol! I just did it to my dog, ROFL.

9.gif
I'll have to try it w/ FI later...
11.gif
monarch, had to tell you--I tried it on FI yesterday and he just got so confused. 10 minutes later he said all of a sudden, "wait, but WHY?" meanwhile I was dissolving in laughter on the couch, lol!

Guess he's not one for the poking game
3.gif

ETA: Just tried it on my dog, too, but it doesn't work on him--he must have great peripheral vision because the second he sees a finger coming he's turning to lick it!!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
This is a great post! Hhaha I love reading these! Now I know that my b/f and I are not the only corney ones around ;-) !! Its nice to know we have lots of company!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/1/2007 11:26:26 PM

Date: 6/30/2007 9:02:16 PM

When DH and I are in the car together one of us usually points their index finger dangerously close to the driver''s cheek and then says ''hey'' which forces the driver to turn his/her face directly into the pointed finger. It''s hilarious, you have to try it, lol! I just did it to my dog, ROFL.

9.gif
I''ll have to try it w/ FI later...
11.gif
monarch, had to tell you--I tried it on FI yesterday and he just got so confused. 10 minutes later he said all of a sudden, ''wait, but WHY?'' meanwhile I was dissolving in laughter on the couch, lol!

Guess he''s not one for the poking game
3.gif

ETA: Just tried it on my dog, too, but it doesn''t work on him--he must have great peripheral vision because the second he sees a finger coming he''s turning to lick it!!
Oh well, glad you had fun trying!!! Now that your FI knows, though, you better watch out!
31.gif
And dogs you have to catch when they''re all relaxed next to you on the couch, that''s my secret!
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
We used to say Piddidle if you saw a front head light out and Pidaddle if it was the rear, but we never hit the ceiling of the car...just yelled it out first.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
My dh and i play the punch buggy game..lol.....he "sharks" me in the pool---can''t just relax now could we?....we do the i''m not touching you game.....we play tons of irritatingly fun games...lol

Shannon72781

Shiny_Rock
Oh yeah...I think everyone has corny games that they play with their SO. One of ours include the "Over Stimulation Game." It sounds gross, but I''ll explain (and he really only does this to me, not the other way around)...I am very ticklish. Well, my boyfriend thinks it''s hilarious when I''m dozing off on the couch with him, and he decides to "Over Stimulate." Basically, he tickles me, licks my cheek (ew!!), picks me up, lots more tickling, wet willy''s my ear, etc to ANNOY the HE** out of me!!!! I think it''s the whole opportunity of ''Oh look, Shannon looks really quiet and peacful...let me do my best to annoy her!!" All the while screaming "Over stimulation, over stimulation!!!!"
11.gif
Yes, sometimes a 26 year old man can easily revert back to...6.

We also try to wrestle each other off the loveseat quite often. No matter what, we are always on the loveseat together. Even if no one (he has a roommate) is on the big couch. I''m not sure why since that doesn''t make much sense
33.gif
I think we just really love to annoy each other, but we do it out of love
4.gif

Picos

Rough_Rock
We "argue" about who''s the cute one. But it doesn''t really matter since HE''S THE CUTE ONE!

We also play slap each other across the face. We do it in slow motion and stuff so it looks really corny.

We also steal each other''s words. I say honestly loads after my sentences and when I''m talking and finished a sentence, he''ll give it a good "honestly" for the ending! It''s nice having someone to finish your setences.

At dinner the other night we were throwing water at each other. I''m sure he started it. We would put our finger over the straw and then just postion it over our heads. We got close to fighting with the ice cubes. :p

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
My SO tries his best to make me laugh when we''re doing something that requires muscles, ie carrying things or moving furniture, etc. For some reason my muscles turn to jelly when I laugh really hard
33.gif
, and he has a great time making me fall to the floor. Sometimes all I have to be doing is walking up the stairs and he starts his jokes and I can''t move without his help! Weird!

Don''t worry, I get him back with a face rake whenever the opportunity presents itself!
11.gif

zdrastvootya

Shiny_Rock
I stole this from a young couple I saw on the subway. They were standing, and she leaned on him and he said in a loud voice "Lady, I don''t even know you! Get off me!". Of course we all looked over, but could see he was joking. My wife gets embarrassed pretty easily. I don''t say it that loud, but sometimes we''re standing on the subway and she''ll start fussing with my clothes (I tend to be a little sloppy) and I''ll say "Lady, I don''t even know you. Stop touching me!"

Z.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear,

We both speak fluent ''dinosaur'' to each other. I would be so embarrassed if anyone ever heard, but it''s so easy to forget and do it when we are out!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Hahahahahahaha
Oh pandora...I can only imagine, but my imagination is hilarious!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2007 12:41:42 PM
Author: zdrastvootya
I stole this from a young couple I saw on the subway. They were standing, and she leaned on him and he said in a loud voice ''Lady, I don''t even know you! Get off me!''. Of course we all looked over, but could see he was joking. My wife gets embarrassed pretty easily. I don''t say it that loud, but sometimes we''re standing on the subway and she''ll start fussing with my clothes (I tend to be a little sloppy) and I''ll say ''Lady, I don''t even know you. Stop touching me!''

Z.
Hahahahaha! This is exactly something my boyfriend would do to me. But then I''d probably follow it with "And you didn''t know me when you offered me $300 to come home with you." But I''m evil like that (and we do things like that anyways...see my above post).

I forgot to mention we call each other names. Like, 5-year-old insult kind of names. "Dorkface" is a popular one, along with "dinkus breath" and "poopie head".

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
My boyfriend and I call eachother "poo face" when one of us is acting bratty. We like to make it fun. I''ll point to his face when he has an attitude and I''ll be like, "What''s that on your cheek?" and he''ll feel for whatever I''m pointing at and I''ll go, "Oh yeah...it''s a bunch of poo!"

We also say "yes" and "no" like whiny little kids. YES! No!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, I am LOVING those stories!

My FI and I poke each other all the time. He likes to call me "petit nez" (little nose), and I always answer with "gros nez" (big nose). My sister cracked up when she heard us for the first time!! FI likes to ask me if he knows me in public places, too. I usually reply by asking him if he gives sparkly engagement rings to women he doesn''t know.
28.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2007 2:13:51 PM
Author: luckystar112

I just remembered another thing we do. We always randomly say ''bllloooddd!'' to each other, and ''NAHT FANNNNY!!!'' lol. It''s from our favorite video on youtube.com It''s about a little kid trying to say blood after he accidentally hits his brother...so funny. Although we''re the only ones who seem to think so.
20.gif
omg I''m sitting here, can''t sleep, 5am.... and now I''m laughing my butt off LOL I can''t wait to show this to my kids and dh when they get up LOL

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 9:17:43 PM
Author: DMBsGirl
I sing the Oscar mayer weiner song to my bf, replacing ''hotdog'' with ''boyfriend'' and spelling his name out instead of oscar mayer. lol, now if that isnt weird, i dunno what is!
I just sang the song in my head using "Brian Owen" for some reason and when I got toward the end I thought... oh really now? That''s pretty naughty!! lol
31.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2007 8:53:43 PM
Author: anchor31
Oh my, I am LOVING those stories!
I''m loving them too and the only one I can think of is that my husband calls me "sub genius" because my IQ was just a couple points under "genius" level. So every time I do something ditzy or just stupid he says in that voice that they used for "sunday sunday sunday" for I don''t know what, big huge cars or wrestling or something... anyway in that deep announcer-like voice he says "subGEEEEEEEEEnius" and it used to really tick me off so he just did it more LOL We''ve been married a long time so most of the cute things are forgotten - you should write them down!!! We haven''t wrestled for the bed in years LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results