shape
carat
color
clarity

Signing off at #12!!!

ndc923

Rough_Rock
He proposed yesterday :love: !!! I'm so excited! Story and eye candy to come! Thank you all for being so welcoming, and best of luck to the rest of the ladies in waiting...just be patient - it will come when you least expect it!!! :)

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats NDC

ndc923

Rough_Rock
Thank you MBKRH. So the proposal wasn't an extraordinary over the top proposal, but it was beautiful, romantic , and I wouldn't change a thing! My (eeek) Fiance :love: took me to a park not too far from where we live, he's been saying for the past few weeks how he wanted to go, and go hiking and do something outdoors ( I later found out he planned to do it last week, but we didn't go because the weather was bad). I tried all morning to convince him to just go to the local dog park since dogs are not allowed in the specific one he wanted to go to, but he wasn't having it. I went along with it ( still clueless ) figuring I'd let him have his way, since we take the dog every weekend. We got there, and walked around the beautiful trails, saw some horses and there was a beautiful pond and the beach down another trail. When we stopped by the pond he got down on one knee and I nearly had a heart attack! As much as I wanted him to propose I was caught so off guard that I kept saying to myself "get up get up" lol. He complained his knee had been bothering him and got back up! I was relieved and disappointed. About 15 minutes later we got to the beach, we walked along the sand and up a small trail and ended up on a little cliff overlooking the ocean and part of the beach. I stood there for a few seconds taking in the view ( it was a BEAUTIFUL day for December in New York) , and when I turned around there he was on one knee, with an open box and the most gorgeous ring I couldn't have even dreamed up. He asked me to marry him, I stood there for a second in shock, started crying, said yes and hugged him with all I had in me! It was more perfect beautiful than anything I could have ever pictured or dreamed, and as much as I always thought I wanted there to be somebody to take a picture or record it - I'm so happy it was an intimate, private moment between the two of us. Truly a blessing to get to spend the rest of my life with this man!

And now, the ring.... I only have a few pictures right now - and I am no photographer so they in no way do the ring justice, but here they are! I am in love! :love: :love: :love:

photo_1_5_.jpg
photo_5_3_.jpg
photo_2_4__0.jpg

sparkle45

Shiny_Rock
:appl: Wow, congrats! Beautiful story, and beautiful ring!!! Stats?

That's interesting that you say you HAD wanted a photographer there for the moment. But that you're happy now that it was just you two. I haven't quite made up my mind, and can see the pros to both.

ndc923

Rough_Rock
Thank you!
It's a BN.Stats are:
1.5ct ( size 5 finger)
Color i
Clarity IF
Medium fluorescence

Yeah, when we had discussed it in the past I had told him whatever you do make sure somebody captures the moment, not necessarily a photographer but maybe a friend or something like that. I wouldn't have regretted it if somebody did,but I'm just as happy ( perhaps more ) that it was so private. I really think no matter the outcome, when the moment actually happens you won't be disappointed either way :)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! The ring looks gorgeous and absolutely perfect on you!

Olympias

Rough_Rock
Congratulations :appl: Your ring is beautiful and the proposal so sweet !

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Congratulations! :love:

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Congratulations! :love:

ndc923

Rough_Rock
Thanks everybody! I still can't believe it! I wanted to share another picture, because it shows the stone's florescence a little and makes me fall in love with it all over again - I was always very hesitant/skeptical when it came to flour. , but I feel like it makes it so unique, and directly under a UV light, it is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! photo_173.jpg

ndc923

Rough_Rock
Thanks everybody! I still can't believe it! I wanted to share another picture, because it shows the stone's florescence a little and makes me fall in love with it all over again - I was always very hesitant/skeptical when it came to flour. , but I feel like it makes it so unique, and directly under a UV light, it is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! photo_173.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results