shape
carat
color
clarity

*Sigh* What the hell-o....

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Just kidding......I'M ENGAGED AND OFF THE LIST!

We bought a ring tonight and the rest is history!

~*~*Dust to all the LIW ladies. Time for me to graduate to BWW. Thank you all for your support, comments, and help after all these years. It wasn't an easy ride but I couldn't be more excited to marry the love of my life.

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
YAYYYYY!!!!! A THOUSAND YAYS!!

I haven't been around for most of your waiting time. However from when I spent a lot of time reading tons of old threads, I understand your journey, or at least it feels like it!

So many congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATS! Yay, where are the pics, girlfriend!!! And story!!!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Ack.... not much of a story really. And I didn't want to post pictures since we went to a B&M store.

Basically, we went after work on V-day to the mall. Went to two different stores and I tried on a couple of rings. We ended up going back to the first store and bought a ring there. We got home, and he was in the kitchen and he pulled the box out of the bag, and said "Do I have to get down on one knee?" (jokingly of course). Then he basically said "I know this isn't the ring you wanted, but I hope someday we can upgrade this one to something you'll want. We've been together long enough that we knew this was going to happen, and I'm sorry it couldn't be more elaborate. But I love you and I can't imagine my life with anyone else. Will you marry me?" Something along those lines anyway- I couldn't focus.

So... the past three days have been a whirlwind to say the least.

Julysnight

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!

I think your proposal is very romantic because you are both "living in the moment" and doing what feels right. In the end, all that matters is the commitment and love you have and feel for each other. Best wishes for both of you now and always!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MBKRH|1392697885|3617616 said:
Ack.... not much of a story really. And I didn't want to post pictures since we went to a B&M store.

Basically, we went after work on V-day to the mall. Went to two different stores and I tried on a couple of rings. We ended up going back to the first store and bought a ring there. We got home, and he was in the kitchen and he pulled the box out of the bag, and said "Do I have to get down on one knee?" (jokingly of course). Then he basically said "I know this isn't the ring you wanted, but I hope someday we can upgrade this one to something you'll want. We've been together long enough that we knew this was going to happen, and I'm sorry it couldn't be more elaborate. But I love you and I can't imagine my life with anyone else. Will you marry me?" Something along those lines anyway- I couldn't focus.

So... the past three days have been a whirlwind to say the least.

It is a story! The point is that you're now engaged and about to marry the love of your life. :love:

PICTURES, PLEASE?! Who cares if it's from a B&M. !! You're ENGAGED!!! Show it off!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results