shape
carat
color
clarity

Non-traditional Rings

globetrottr

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
I'm new! I'm doing research on rings so see what I can hint to my boyfriend (he's looking :love: ) and need some suggestions.

I'm looking for something "different". (I know...everyone says that!) Prefer unique or non-traditional settings, and I'm hoping to find a finished ring. Can be diamond, but also considering other stones. (basically, i'm not a tiffany's prong set brilliant cut kind of girl)

I've done some pinterest and web searching, but basically have come up with some stuff on Etsy that are too artisan looking or stones that don't look very trustworthy. Does anyone know a trustworthy website that I can browse non-traditional rings?

Thanks!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
figure out what you like first, then just have it made! ::)

look at those pinterest sites and esty sites, find an idea that you live, then contact a more reputable seller and have it made for you! That way its well made but also different.

What kind of "different" are you looking for? Different shape? color? setting? that would help narrow it down.

Mae bona makes very lovely interesting settings that are a bit unique. If a modern setting is your jam.

Colors? There are stones you can wear everyday that come in chartreuse or grey or other interesting colors. Ive seen a ring where they mix green and pink, looked amazing.

shape? there are interesting lapidaries that can cut pretty interesting shapes. or you can take a more normal shape and turn it sideways, like an emerald cut, a marquise, or even a pear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results