shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
I''m new here and just wanted to say hi! I''ve been lurking for a couple of weeks and I think PS is great! Here''s the short end of the story I too am hoping to get engaged by the end of this year, but who knows????????? We have put a ring on hold until the 20th of this month, in order for me to decide if that''s the ring I truly want. With me not knowing when he will propose, so it could be by the end of this month or sometime next year. ????????????? Knowing what the ring looks like has sort of taken the element of surprise out so I kind of have mixed feelings about this, but I''m pretty picky so he wanted me to be sure of what I like. I''m excited, but it''s still a waiting game. So hello to everyone here!
19.gif

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to PS louisvgirl
1.gif

Hopefully it''s "girl soon"!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome! I picked out my ring also but for me I didn''t want a total surprise for a proposal. Trust me, when he proposes you will be so happy whether you have picked out the ring or not. Hopefully he does it soon!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Welcome louisvgirl!
35.gif

I guarantee that the proposal will still be soooo special even if you have picked out the ring yourself. After all, the proposal''s not really about the ring, is it?
1.gif

And now, do tell us more about the ring you are looking at!!!
27.gif

(PS - I''m not at all suggesting that I think you''re only all about the ring! Just giving my logic on why I think picking out the ring yourself doesn''t ''spoil'' the proposal - that''s a bit of a hot topic around here these days!
1.gif
)

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
your right , it''s not about the ring..it''s kinda of like being a kid and peeking at your Christmas presents, before Christmas. anyways,, the ring is a princess 1.6ct center with trillion sides about .30 each. It''s really nice. I really really like this ring. He''s more of the RB with channel set diamonds, but it''s growing on him. so ?????
36.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi Bee,
Can I ask why you didn''t want a total surprise for a proposal? I''m glad I too have picked my ring, I guess it would have been nice to let him do it, but he did want to risk me not liking it, since we have totally different tast when it comes to rings. I mean complete opposites.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results