shape
carat
color
clarity

Need non-engagement related dust!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies:

I am going to be applying for a much higher paying position with a large law firm in Boston. This will be going back to my "old" professional identity as a Trust and Estates paralegal. Although I am very happy at my current company, the salary package they are offering is unmatchable. So, I''m going to throw my resume in the pot and see what happens!

Wish me luck ladies and send any dust you can spare, it would be wonderful for FFI and I if I could get this job with a much larger salary!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Luck!!! How exciting! I hope everything works out!

****Special Concoction - Resume Dust****

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like an exciting change could be in your future.

LOTS of dust coming your way!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Good girl!
36.gif
Glad you''re taking a chance.

Best of luck, but they''d be crazy NOT to hire you!!!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck! I don''t know much about Trusts & Estates but I know the paralegals I work with are INVALUABLE & I know how much work you guys do to make sure everything runs smoothly. I''ve also found that paralegals are usually more aware of what''s going on than anyone else in the firm!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck, KTF! You deserve it!!
9.gif

Snickerdoodle

Shiny_Rock
Sending career-opportunity dust in your direction!

Good luck!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sending much dust your way!!!

*dust* **dusty dust** *dust*

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Sending you lots of law-related dust. I think I''ve accumulated quite a bit studying for the bar the last few weeks =). Good luck!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies!!!! I did submit my resume so we''ll see what happens. I''m fortunate enough to have a great job now so if it doesn''t work out it just wasn''t meant to be.

IndyGirl - It''s nice to hear how much you appreciate your paralegals. When I resigned from my paralegal position a year or so ago the attorney I worked the closest with started crying! I love the work...it''s stressful at times but paralegals are usually so fortunate because they are constantly in loop about changes within the firm as well as the law. I love it - which is why I am trying to go back to it!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 11:45:21 AM
Author: Keepingthefaith21
Thank you ladies!!!! I did submit my resume so we''ll see what happens. I''m fortunate enough to have a great job now so if it doesn''t work out it just wasn''t meant to be.

IndyGirl - It''s nice to hear how much you appreciate your paralegals. When I resigned from my paralegal position a year or so ago the attorney I worked the closest with started crying! I love the work...it''s stressful at times but paralegals are usually so fortunate because they are constantly in loop about changes within the firm as well as the law. I love it - which is why I am trying to go back to it!
The paralegals around here keep everything in order! I seriously think the place would fall apart if not for them. I know attorneys have a high turnover rate, so maybe that''s why paralegals have to be so on top of everything. I think I''ve asked a paralegal a question everyday I''ve been here. Each attorney at this firm has at least two paralegals, so truth be told, they probably hold real control of the firm.
1.gif
I''ve heard some horror stories about attorneys being mean to their paralegals, but I think that''s an exception rather than the norm. Good luck and keep us updated!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you get an interview! I''ll be sending some dust your way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results