shape
carat
color
clarity

My Intro

cally_b

Rough_Rock
Hello LIW!

I have been with my SO for 4 1/2 years and have had itchy feet for the past 2 yrs!! (yes i knew he was the one a while ago :love: )- at the time we spoke about our future together and what our kids would look like etc ect. but then the brakes kind of went on, ohhhh the waiting! I started turning into a bit of an engagement-zilla about a year ago and would stop at shop windows and gaze at rings and prod and hint! My friends were getting engaged and married and of course i was getting jealous :rolleyes:

Last November (after some encouragement) we went to look at rings and he bought me the most beautiful ring- well loose diamond to be set (which meant a 4 month wait)...it is now June and still nothing! Going a bit crazy :loopy: I have been very good though these past 7 months and have not been talking to him about it at all (everytime i brought it up he said he'd push it back a month- i wonder if that counted for our friends and family too though, i might be waiting another year for it! lol)...I thought it may happen when he asked my dad for his blessing in February...nope. Anyway, i live in hope it will happen soon - i suppose the wait will make it that much more special :))

peonia

Rough_Rock
hi! i hope you don't have to wait too long now, but it's great that you know it's definitely coming :) how exciting! and well done for not bringing it up too much to him - my SO and i were all for not talking about it a while ago, but i think we've given that up.... it's hard!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there, welcome!

I'm right there with you about not bringing it up. It's sooo hard though (and after a couple of drinks, all bets are off! :oops: ) And I know what you're feeling with all your friends getting engaged and married (I am the last "single" one of our group).
I hope your wait isn't too long.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! I hope your stay is short and sweet! :)

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey:
HIII!!! welcome! I agree, the wait is an odd limbo, hopefully yours won't be for much longer!

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
welcome! :wavey:

Hope you get your ring soon :appl: I know since my bf started talking about marriage (about 7 months ago) - i have been changing my mind about rings like crazy and he think's I'm somewhat of a crazy person...well blame that all on PS! HA! I just know what i want. And the best thing is i told him the longer he waits, the more likely i am to change my mind and the more likely i'll want something bigger! lmfao. At lease your diamond is in hand (well his hand but still :Up_to_something: )!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
welcome! sounds like your stay won't be too long, we hope. all about spilling the beans after a couple drinks, I know that feeling ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results