shape
carat
color
clarity

Mean proposal - Would you say yes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkq1lxRWP8&feature=player_embedded

As much as I would like a proposal soon, I think I would have to say no to this one.
23.gif

cally

Rough_Rock
That may be one of the weirder things I''ve ever seen.
33.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks fake to me. And not funny at all. If it is real, it seems like a control thing. He has to infuriate and humiliate her before he can propose to her? Nice guy.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you look at the rest of their youtube videos you'll find out that they are big participants on prank.com and they do this ALL OF THE TIME. And some of the pranks are really mean. Like the one where she smashed his xbox 360 with a golf club...and then to retaliate he smashed her laptop with the same golf club. She put a pet iguana in front of his face while he was sleeping then woke him up. He has smashed a few pies in her face. She smashed a cake in his face. She buttered the kitchen floor. Her friends put tons of food coloring in her drink, turning her mouth blue. She chugged a bottle of Cholula as a dare, if she did it, he'd take her to dinner and a movie. She saran-wrapped his car. He put flour in her hair dryer. Etc etc etc.

So after watching this much of their relationship (because of this link) I would have to say that I think it was real. And if I were her, I would say yes.

BTW, I think they are aspiring actors and trying to make their way into showbiz via youtube.

cally

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 5:33:57 PM
Author: FrekeChild
If you look at the rest of their youtube videos you''ll find out that they are big participants on prank.com and they do this ALL OF THE TIME. And some of the pranks are really mean. Like the one where she smashed his xbox 360 with a golf club...and then to retaliate he smashed her laptop with the same golf club. She put a pet iguana in front of his face while he was sleeping then woke him up. He has smashed a few pies in her face. She smashed a cake in his face. She buttered the kitchen floor. Her friends put tons of food coloring in her drink, turning her mouth blue. She chugged a bottle of Cholula as a dare, if she did it, he''d take her to dinner and a movie. She saran-wrapped his car. He put flour in her hair dryer. Etc etc etc.

So after watching this much of their relationship (because of this link) I would have to say that I think it was real. And if I were her, I would say yes.

BTW, I think they are aspiring actors and trying to make their way into showbiz via youtube.

Good call. I just went to their website, and you''re probably right. Which means it''s actually maybe a cute proposal... and very in line with how they are...

Still weird/gross, though.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
If a man proposed to me that way, I''d have to hit him over the head with the pot that the goop was in, and tell him to get bent as I walked out the door.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe this proposal really is them, in which case it may have been good for them.

But if this was done to me I''d be incredibly hurt and would certainly say no. If my boyfriend had felt that this was an appropriate way of proposing to me then I''d have to totally rethink whether he knew me at all.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bizzare!
33.gif

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2010 9:19:39 PM
Author: AustenNut
Maybe this proposal really is them, in which case it may have been good for them.

But if this was done to me I''d be incredibly hurt and would certainly say no. If my boyfriend had felt that this was an appropriate way of proposing to me then I''d have to totally rethink whether he knew me at all.

My thoughts exactly. Seems like this proposal really suits them, just guessing from their other videos, but personally I wouldn''t want that kind of proposal.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Seems like the proposal goes along with their relationship. If me and my SO were always like that, then yeah I would probably say yes. But since we aren''t, I would say no.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if I buy it. Probably just trying to generate publicity. Even if they really are engaged, the whole thing looks very planned. The way she walked into the room and opened the closet all determined just didn''t look real. And if it is real, it is a really unhealthy relationship.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I''m +1 for that sentiment. some people are just
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results