shape
carat
color
clarity

Maybe I am reading into it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
...but he''s gotten my hopes up!!

Tonight BF and I were talking with some friends of his. They asked about his father who recently had emergency eye surgery. He told them that his father was feeling somewhat better but that he still can''t do much and is bored silly. He told them that what his father is most upset about is that he can''t go to Italy at the end of July as he had planned because of the surgery. My BF''s father is from Italy, he moved to the US when he was a teenager. His brother (BF''s uncle) and his family live there still, and since it''s not too often he gets to go back to visit, he''s really bummed.
7.gif

So this is where it gets interesting...

Then my BF told him that he, his father, and his father''s friend might go to Italy next summer for 2 weeks. Of course this is the first time I''ve heard anything about a trip next summer, so after we left his friends I began pestering him about it. I asked when they had talked about all of this and he said that they had mentioned it a few nights and and nothing was set in stone. So I said, "Oh, I want to go, can I go?!" He just smiled and said, "Can''t you just be patient?"

WOAH!! Then my head starts spinning. We have talked about going to Italy for our honeymoon and spending some time with his family there and of course a lot of alone time too.
31.gif
Normally, when I bring up how much I want to go to Italy he says something like, "Someday" which we both know means on our honeymoon. He''s never told me to "be patient", and I swear he said it like he was planning something.
I don''t know, I just started thinking ''What if he wants to surprise me with a trip there next summer and possibly propose while we''re there?!''
30.gif

I know I am probably analyzing it too much and wishing for it to mean more than it does, but I like the possibility! What an awesome romantic story that would be!!
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Julie...

Hooray for you! You can join the rest of us gals patiently waiting, and waiting, and waiting!

Best of luck to you and keep us posted!

Harleigh

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Harleigh!

I have been an LIW for a couple of months now and it already feels like forever haha. I''m just so impatient, that it''s going to be a looong wait!
2.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Shoot, I know the ring is ready at the jewelers...now the question is WHEN, WHEN, WHEN??? This waiting stuff might kill me!
29.gif

Harleigh

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results